• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
In my neighbourhood, there are people who are under the impression that you're allowed to bypass a red light as long as you're blaring your horn.

OP
OP
Birdie

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
wait. wait wait wait.

you got actually, literally, assaulted? and fucking axe bodyspray minion guy is what you made a thread about???
I didn't get hit by spit but I definitely heard him yell that in a mocking tone and I thought I heard a spit noise so yeah.

But Minions though...

OP
OP
Birdie

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Yeah I admit I regret making this thread and don't know what I was getting at.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
i just saw a pickup trump with cardboard trump signs affixed to the side, two home made signs: one that read "hell no china joe" the other reading "f china", and black voices for trump bumper stickers while being a very white old redneck.

image0.png

Here is proof

It's been a slow year for me, but I overheard a guy saying "If that <racial slur denoting an Asian> whore gave me AIDS I'm gonna cut her head off.".

I also saw a woman finish using a shopping cart and intentionally push it as hard as she could straight into the side of a random car.

Raccoon

May 31, 2019
"the worst human being ever" is an insane way to frame this thread

instragram biggie smalls minion truck guy sounds like a legend

ABK281

Apr 5, 2018
OP is a Nintendo fan, so OP is actually the worst human being ever. Check and mate.

Ashlette

Oct 28, 2017
You all seem to be laughing and saying "that's not too bad". You won't be once you see the hentai hoodie. Yes, that is a thing that exists.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
A rap car was the worst encounter with humanity OP had ever experienced.

But for the black folks, it was Tuesday.

xxracerxx

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck man. Who the fuck do they think they are playing music on a SUNDAY and in an area where people live? The sheer audacity. My pearls are thoroughly clutched!

OP
OP
Birdie

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
You might have been able to swing this as the most obnoxious/douchiest person but complaining about explicit rap music in a suburb is still big Karen energy.
Yeah I know, I know.

I dunno I just always get annoyed by people who blast music from their car like that along with speeding, just comes off as obnoxious.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Driving related bad human:

Circa 2007, Chesapeake, Virginia - Greenbrier Parkway. I was merging onto a freeway entrance going about 40 MPH when a guy in a Jetta pulled up next to me, looked right at me, then accelerated and cut me off. He had one of those rear windshield graphics (or whatever) that take up the entire window of the Union Jack. License plate read "H8YANKS". Spiked bleach-blonde hair, really bad too-large Oakleys.

I was actually impressed at the audacity of having that license plate in 2000's, former home of the Confederacy Virginia. But probably still the worst human driver I've had the pleasure of encountering.

OP
OP
Birdie

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Actually my axe dislike comes from when I was bullied in middle school some dude sprayed me with axe one day and it gave me a migraine and I had to change to my gym clothes and wear them all day because the smell was so bad on my regular clothes.

GreenMachine

Oct 27, 2017
i was behind a subaru the other day that had rick and morty sticker on one half of the back window, the death eater symbol on the other half, and when i drove up past them the entire driver side of the car was plastered in images of massive colorful moe girls

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
Only thing that really bothers me about the responses to Op is the speeding.

If it is Sunday in a residential neighborhood there is a very good chance of kids playing near the roads or in the streets.

One of the things I really liked about Houston when I lived there were the absurdly large speed bumps in many neighborhoods around the city. Unless you really want to fuck your car up you are going to be driving pretty slow in those areas.

TheGummyBear

Jan 6, 2018
United Kingdom
Actually my axe dislike comes from when I was bullied in middle school some dude sprayed me with axe one day and it gave me a migraine and I had to change to my gym clothes and wear them all day because the smell was so bad on my regular clothes.

Nothing wrong with disliking certain smells, especially when connected to trauma. But how the fuck did you smell it from a vehicle speeding past?

Like, do you have the olfactory system of a beagle?

OP
OP
Birdie

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Nothing wrong with disliking certain smells, especially when connected to trauma. But how the fuck did you smell it from a vehicle speeding past?

Like, do you have the olfactory system of a beagle?
I honestly do not know either but I legit had a big whiff of axe body spray hit my nose as the car drove by.