• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

klastical

Oct 29, 2017
I think it's the word BBQ. There is BBQ the food and BBQ the activity. Nobody thinks burgers are BBQ but you have burgers at a BBQ. Also pic looks disappointing.

No you have burgers at a cook-out or a grill-out (depending upon your region) at a bbq you have: ribs, steak, sausage (not hot dogs), chicken etc etc.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
OP never show Americans good meat because they're physically unable to recognize it.

Aiervon

Digital Strategist
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Dallas
Anyone throwing burgers on a grill and not using a plancha, doesn't deserve to be on a grill.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Some of my pics from the old site:

HPSH5Xm.jpg

nisAIDH.jpg

LFEwvs8.jpg

xEgiwhp.jpg

WH5NGHT.jpg

FeLCD0r.jpg

gdwwKsQ.jpg

JXAEFoo.jpg
Thank the maker someone came and saved this sad BBQ thread.

Give thanks OP.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not gonna lie OP, that bbq looks weaksauce. This is quite the backfire

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
OP never show Americans good meat because they're physically unable to recognize it.
What in the world? Other than arguably Brazil I can't think of a country that does a better job of cooking meat.
So you'd rather eat the OP's mediocre looking dish than some of the obviously much better ones throughout the thread?

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What in the world? Other than arguably Brazil I can't think of a country that does a better job of cooking meat.
So you'd rather eat the OP's mediocre looking dish than some of the obviously much better ones throughout the thread?
Definitely Brazil, though :) As much as it pains me I'd give a shout out to Argentina as well. And Mexico has some amazing preparations no doubt.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Definitely Brazil, though :) As much as it pains me I'd give a shout out to Argentina as well. And Mexico has some amazing preparations no doubt.
That's fine, and I love Brazilian food. What shocks me is that anyone would consider the US as a country that doesn't cook meat well. Whether you want a steak house, wing place, BBQ, great burgers, or smoked brisket there are a ton of amazing options not to mention all of the regional takes on BBQ.

Slappy White

Oct 27, 2017
What's with era posting pics of their food and thinking it looks so great? Honestly OP that looks like crap.

BlackGoku03

Oct 25, 2017
Made some small ribeyes and a couple of large ones not pictured here. Also grilled some ribs but didn't have a chance to take a picture before they got ate lol. Baked them low and slow for 4 hours then finished them off on the grill with some sweet baby rays sauce.
image0.jpg

Sanchoco

Dec 3, 2018
I'm genuinely curious

What has the OP seen or eaten to think American BBQ is bad and that their bbq(or in this case grilling) is better?

In any case, y'all need to stop with the delicious BBQ pics. It's making me drool and want to get some more.

Inugami

Oct 25, 2017
I think I witnessed a murder in this thread. RIP OP... don't pick food fights you have no hope in winning.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Looks pretty dry and average, plus the photo is for ants so minus points for that too :D

Soundscream

Nov 2, 2017
I mean is there anything better then when a OP acts like they are stunting on us all only to be proven wrong but also be below average?

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
Everyone destroying OP. Literally everything people are posting looks better lmao

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
Some of my pics from the old site:

HPSH5Xm.jpg

nisAIDH.jpg

LFEwvs8.jpg

xEgiwhp.jpg

WH5NGHT.jpg

FeLCD0r.jpg

gdwwKsQ.jpg

JXAEFoo.jpg

DAmn that is LEGIT!!! I've never attended any home bbq where the host went all out like that. I'd honestly offer to pay if they did. lol. The big question: Do you prefer juicy/fatty or lean?

When I went to Franklin, I opted for all fatty. It was the greatest brisket I've ever eaten, but no joke I had a stomach ache because there was just so much fat. The bag holding it was transparent because of all the grease. Amazing stuff, especially with plain white bread!

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
OP I think your plate looks really good too. Don't underestimate well seasoned grilled chicken with rice. I'm asian, and I'd happily eat that any day.

Nostremitus

Nov 15, 2017
Alabama
We didn't BBQ for the 4th this year, but we did grill-out/cook-out and have some hamburgers and hotdogs.

BBQ isn't cooked on a regular grill, you need a smoker to slow cook it. BBQ takes at least a day of prep, grilling is quick and easy.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
DAmn that is LEGIT!!! I've never attended any home bbq where the host went all out like that. I'd honestly offer to pay if they did. lol. The big question: Do you prefer juicy/fatty or lean?

When I went to Franklin, I opted for all fatty. It was the greatest brisket I've ever eaten, but no joke I had a stomach ache because there was just so much fat. The bag holding it was transparent because of all the grease. Amazing stuff, especially with plain white bread!

Thanks. I like all forms of brisket but a well done slice of lean where it is still juicy and with a bit of fat from the fat cap is probably my perfect piece. I had lean and fatty at Franklin and both were amazing.