• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
It's better and worse. I was apprehensive at first but I do like the graphic overhaul and some of the new features are great.

It's missing some core stuff though:
-links to other pieces of the forum at the bottom of a page (important)
-hangouts visibility (important)
-refresh button at bottom of page (nbd)

This was added a week or two ago. Go to your control panel.

+ Ability to disable images so people don't have to be accidentally spoiled or you know, browse Era on mobile and on data plan.

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
It remains a total disaster. Ugly, less functional, wasting huge amounts of space for no reason.

And still no meaningful engagement from the admin on fixing it.

It's the exact mess some of us warned of after the 1.5 nonsense. They never learn.

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
I just hate how it "jumps" now after refreshing/loading the page. I always click on the wrong forum and have to go back and re-click.

mescalineeyes

Banned
May 12, 2018
Vienna
I've really grown to love it. Sure a few nips and tucks here and there are necessary but I think it's better than before. especially on iPad it's dope as hell!

Elliott

Oct 25, 2017
I've gotten used to it. Now for the the love of God install a refresh button for threads.

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Official Staff Communication
Locking Thread.

While we welcome all feedback, it's hard for us to parse it when it isn't contained in one place.

As such, if you have bugs/other things to report that need to be fixed, please use this thread here;
https://www.resetera.com/threads/we...hread-for-updates.84593/page-70#post-16143025

As you can see, admins are actively posting in it and working to fix bugs/gain as much feedback as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.