• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

taco543

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Fresno CA
I've been really busy lately, I got a new job, and honestly I've been coming home and been really tired. What with my new job and constant longer nights, I've been eating out a lot more. I like pizza and my favorite pizza spot is like right down the street so, in the last month at the job I've had pizza, every night, and sometimes for lunch. I think I've had about 40(?) pizzas in my time there, but I'm not even certain... Needless to say, I know it's not the best, but its pizza, and I've been fucking drained after work. My friends keep mocking me and calling me papa john now and I don't want to be associated with that asshole, but I love pizza. What do ERA?

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
papa.jpg

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
I would say "WTF who doesn't love pizza", but everyday is a bit too much lmao.

You'll probably regret in the future if you don't stop.

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
Your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're not friends of mine.

Oct 25, 2017
But for real though, stop. Meal prep a big batch of healthier food one afternoon on the weekend so you can just open your fridge, heat up and eat on regular days. Pizza every meal gonna kill you.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
good lord that's a lot of pizza

pizza hit's some oily greasy shit as well

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
My friends keep mocking me and calling me papa john now

Fucking dying here lmao

But for real fam, I love pizza way too much myself but you might want to chill a little on that, does this pizza place do sandwiches or pasta to mix it up?

Last edited:

Zeal543

Next Level Seer
May 15, 2020
pizza is really unhealthy, especially the amount you're eating. If you really feel the need to eat out, get healthier options

Rhowm

Nov 27, 2017
You could consider seeing a nutritionist, whom could help you in finding healthier alternative eating options...

Or you could eat all the pizza you want, and stop freaking telling your friends whenever you do so , lol

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Me thinking pizza is great so its not that bad. Then I see OP says hes been eating Papa Johns for a month. DISGUSTING.

trashbandit

Dec 19, 2019
There are definitely equally easy to get foods that aren't as bad as pizza. Go to a supermarket and get a pre-made meal or something, or try to get takeout from places that incorporate more vegetables and fiber, if possible.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
You could consider seeing a nutritionist, whom could help you in finding healthier alternative eating options...

Or you could eat all the pizza you want, and stop freaking telling your friends whenever you do so , lol

The nutritionist hearing about his diet:

shocked-face-gif-7.gif

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020
Yah dude. Dial it back. That's way too fucking much.

Are you working out every day too? Even if so it's not gonna matter, but at least tell me your earning it with a physical job or exercise or something.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
There was a dude in a WOW guild I knew who only played games and ate pizza for months after he lost his job. Started getting bleeding gums, rashes and was always lethargic. Turns out he had scorbutus from only eating pizza for so long.

The dude literally got scurvy.

Midee

Oct 27, 2017
CA, USA
I mean you already know that you should be eating healthier, so that's a place to start, but:

If you are going to keep eating pizza all the time, at least make sure you check your blood pressure every now and then. You don't want to wind up with kidney damage from a high sodium intake.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
I always wondered how high someones blood pressure could actually go.

Keep going taco543. When your BP hits 500 you will either explore or turn into a real life superhero.

There is only one way to find out for sure....

Deleted member 4614

Oct 25, 2017
Consider making pizza sometime OP. Closely related to the breadmaking hobby but the end result is more fun.

Milk

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How am I supposed to argue against the OP? He's right. Pizza is delicious. It's cruel that we can't eat it everyday without negatively impacting our health.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017

This is amazing.

*Over desaturated Snoopy shots of him looking sad*

"With just a few a small changes to his diet, Josh has gone from someone with nothing to live for, no education, no career and no future, to someone who has hope and a clear path to getting his life back."

Final line of the entire thing:

"I can't believe, y'know, through all this - pizza was my enemy."

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Ummm...with all due honesty and respect...tell your friends to kiss the deepest, darkest part of your ass.

There's something to be said about processing criticism from people who have your best interest at heart. But sometimes, that's not always your friends. OP, you just started a new job, your routine (I'm guessing) has been completely rocked. Do what you need to do to get yourself centered.