• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gnorman

Banned
Jan 14, 2018
Sounds like you have a fantastic relationship OP, you should be able to be yourself with your partner. My wife and I used to play Mario Party on the GC. The only thing that made it bearable was the bullshitting and sex bets lol.

TimeFire

Avenger
Nov 26, 2017
Brazil
Your relationship seems fun, op lol don't mind the weirdos here

My GF still doesn't let me live down the one time I lost to her in Tekken like 2 years ago so I feel ya lmao

Vorpal

Nov 4, 2017
You should hide the USB cables to charge the controllers next time she gets mouthy. Sounds like she might be better than you so you'll need to fight dirty.

Oct 27, 2017
People on Reset need to learn how to laugh a little. Lmao me and my wife have banned fighting games because of this reason, we are way too competitive lol

nded

Nov 14, 2017
Uh, is this playful or are you two just constantly at each other's throats?

Chromie

Dec 4, 2017
Washington
See the dude in this story sounds like a tool /prick the bull shit of not deserving to play come on bruh. I am going though some shit with my wife but I would not degrade her if she is trying to make things work and the thing about counseling sounds like he didn't want to make it work.... sorry for tangent.

OP just seems like he has a very competitive SO...

I guess cheating is cool.

I still have no idea why they thought it was such a good idea to even post that lol. I still cringe at it.

OP
OP
rrc1594

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
We are playing monopoly with my brother and his wife next week I expect a bloodbath.

Oct 27, 2017
She beat my playtime for Dark Souls and text me "Get Good bum ass nigga".
IZAqfPH.gif

Biske

Nov 11, 2017
hahaha mario party is truly the wedge that drives humanity apart. Many a blow up caused by this game.

One time my nephew said bitterly something to the effect of:

"you're not the super star, you're the pooper star"

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
She talks trash in every game she is on par or as good as me in. Which tbh is very few. Recently she likes to talk trash about being better in beat saber. She is, but I'd never admit it.