• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Jetsun Mila

Apr 7, 2021
I live under the roof and have a relatively big covered roof terrace, actually slept outside once while it was raining and it was amazing

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
thank you, op. I like those images/gifs. I also enjoy rain sounds on youtube as well. Thee is also a youtuber in japan who walks around at night in the rain in super high quality:

and this youtube too:

Please enjoy it.

Xavillin

Oct 25, 2017
As fantastic as Yakuza Like A Dragon's recreation of Yokohama was, I really wish they would add weather in these games. I think there was rain in Kamurocho early on (or maybe it was in an older Yakuza game), and the atmosphere there was so perfect.

Another disappointing moment was when I bought KoF2002 Unlimited Match on PS4. People kept saying it was the best KoF, but how can it the best when it doesn't even have a rainy stage like KoF99? Courtyard Rainy Park is a true chef's kiss.

Rain needs to be in more games.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Rain is great and better than sunshine. The best thing about rain, though, is if you're at Disney World and it starts pouring and everyone else leaves so you get the park to yourself.

OP
OP
Kalentan

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
It's been raining all day which has been super nice, opened up the windows, hear the droplets of rain on the trees around. :D

Jun 17, 2019
Thank you Op for this lovely thread. I actually love Summer and spring rain, and also the rain in the fall when it falls on leaves on the ground. Rainy days can be really relaxing.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
mother used to say
"if you want you'll find a way"

bet mother never danced through fire showers

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
I always love areas in video games that are primarily rainy. Like when you have shaders on in Minecraft and it rains:

w3zpcmv7glc21.png

I love it. I also have a tendency to write stories in setting where it rains a lot.

Do you like rain? If so what are your favorite media that features... well, lots of rain lol
Bruh. I feel the exact same way.

Go to sleep with this on a lot.