• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
why would an assassin hire another assassin?
Don't remember where I read this but I could have sworn I heard Jango and her were lovers. Maybe The Bounty Hunter on the Gamecube/PS2?
The in canon reason was because it was a spring of the darkside of the force and the Jedi couldn't contain it so they built their temple on top of it. Two reasons why they did this. One because they were hoping that them meditating and training above it would eventually contain it. The second reason was a symbolic meaning of the darkside being buried. Obviously this backfired on them as it clouded their vision.

Uzumaki Goku

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Don't remember where I read this but I could have sworn I heard Jango and her were lovers. Maybe The Bounty Hunter on the Gamecube/PS2?
The in canon reason was because it was a spring of the darkside of the force and the Jedi couldn't contain it so they built their temple on top of it. Two reasons why they did this. One because they were hoping that them meditating and training above it would eventually contain it. The second reason was a symbolic meaning of the darkside being buried. Obviously this backfired on them as it clouded their vision.

explained in the EU. Of course.

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, this is assuming that for hundreds of years, no Jedi ever fell to the Dark Side and turned on their allies. I find that a little hard to believe. There were definitely Dark Jedi in the past, and some of them were very likely quite skilled.
I believe it too, hence the bad writing. They continuously contradict themselves