• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
be happy that you no longer have to care about babying them after you clean them 🤷‍♂️

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Better so far. I stepped in a warm and large pile of that stuff raking leaves for some neighbors. My own fault really. They were running shoes with deep grooves in the soles. I took one look at how caked in there it was and tossed them when I got home. It was cold out and I didn't want to hose and dig it all out.

GameAddict411

Oct 26, 2017
I still remember what happened to my brother fancy brand new Nike sneakers. They weren't super expensive but they were over $200 from what I remember. Anyway, the next day he stepped on dog shit just outside our building. I don't know what that dog ate, but the smell was one of the worst thing we have ever encountered. It was so bad that we threw the shoes away. That's how it was lmao.

angelgrievous

Middle fingers up
Nov 8, 2017
Ohio
I'm sorry if this is mean but some of y'all throwing shoes away cause you stepped in shit is some privilege.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
38999.jpg

Jac_Solar

Oct 28, 2017
I still remember what happened to my brother fancy brand new Nike sneakers. They weren't super expensive but they were over $200 from what I remember. Anyway, the next day he stepped on dog shit just outside our building. I don't know what that dog ate, but the smell was one of the worst thing we have ever encountered. It was so bad that we threw the shoes away. That's how it was lmao.

Is your brother a billionaire?

Euphoria

Oct 25, 2017
Earth
This is why I buy $20 shoes/sneakers.

Even my work shoes I buy when they are on sale for like $20.

The entire purpose of them is to wear them and they get fucked up and the soles wear down. Ain't gonna catch me spending big bucks like that. Then if I step in my shit I take a hose to them.

Jarrod38

Oct 25, 2017
why would anyone wear expensive shoes?

doesn't everyone else just put them in their closet and never wear them because they're too expensive to get dirty? what do you mean that isn't normal?
Because good shoes last so they will be expensive. Im still thinking of buy of Red Wing boots but now Im wearing some Thursday boots.

Sideswipe

Oct 25, 2017
That seems like the best time to step in shit. When that happened to me in the rain, I just shrugged and wiped it off on the wet grass.

Baked Pigeon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Phoenix
I had a really easy 8 hour day. Me and my boss hardly did anything. Now I'm enjoying a beer and playing some cyberpunk, and here in a little bit im gonna take my wife out to dinner.

Spray the dogshit off with a hose and let dry.

Puffy

Banned
Dec 15, 2017
Those shoes aren't really expensive. I own $1000 shoes and if I stepped in shit, I'd just wipe it off with some baby wipes. I'm a poor boy with expensive tastes tho