• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Vexii

Oct 31, 2017
UK
It's an Akko World Tour Tokyo 3068BT and I'm in love!

DFSN7IR.jpg

QMNN7xk.jpg

It's bluetooth enabled but can communicate via the charging cable (which is pink AND USB-C!)
And best of all, it has Cherry Brown switches. It's so comfortable to both type and game on and I'm in heaven 🥺🥺🥺

Best $90 I've spent in a little while now!

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
This is like a gateway drug to mech keyboards.

Soon you will be self lubing your switches and using an ortholinear keyboard.

Okii

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ayyy I got a full size one of those, bought for my girlfriend but we broke up before I could gift it to her so now I have an adorably cute keyboard. I got the Pink switches, don't remember the company name but they feel great.

shan780

The Fallen
Nov 2, 2017
UK
got exactly the same one recently!
image0.jpg

mine has cherry blue switches, so it's loud as AF

Deleted member 9241

Oct 26, 2017
The lack of number pad would absolutely kill me

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
That's a gorgeous keyboard OP 🌸🥰 If I needed one I'd probably be ordering it right now lol

robot

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think cute is the word I'd use, but I do really like how it looks.

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
I'm kinda relieved there are barely any of these keyboards with the Spanish layout.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Ok I might be a tiny bit jealous because that is indeed one hell of a cute keyboard, damn!

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
These Akko collaborations are pretty sweet and I'm impressed they have a variety of switches to choose from. But I could never go without a numpad as I like to use cheat happen cheats on my single player games and the cheats always utilize the numpad by default.

Also, I have never heard of a pink switch...