• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Remark

Oct 27, 2017
These people are lying through their fucking teeth and I hate it. Might have to refund the game but it's only $5.

If you don't know what Among Us is then here's some gameplay:

This game is dookie :'(

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there another game like this, but it had a different, less cartoony art style?
it was more 50s space age kitch, and there were men and women both playing to figure out who the "alien" was.

OnionPowder

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
Wasn't there another game like this, but it had a different, less cartoony art style?
it was more 50s space age kitch, and there were men and women both playing to figure out who the "alien" was.

Are you thinking of the jackbox game Press the Button?

This game also kind of reminds me of Town of Salem, or werewolf I guess. I think it's a common board game type.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
hrmm...i don't know. It could be that, because it had mostly a 2.5d perspective, but it didn't look as digitally clean as this game. Maybe I saw an earlier access version. I wonder how many games there are like this, or else this must be it.

Are you thinking of the jackbox game Press the Button?
no it had space ships and space colony type towns you could run around in, but it seemed less action style than Enemy on Board, and more board game style like this game. confusing.

edit: ahh it was I am not a Monster: First Contact

Last edited:

Tawpgun

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I watched some streams and I agree with Gassy...

Proximity VOIP would be incredible in this game and totally make sense.

KillstealWolf

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it's a Werewolf/Mafia style social deduction game, the objective is for the Crewmates to work together to find out the imposters in the group and eliminate them, whilst the imposter try to avoid detection, sow chaos between the group and slowly pick off the team one by one. The difference between this and regular Werewolf/Mafia is the games night phase has the Crewmates trying to complete tasks so they can escape whilst gathering information on their fellow teammates, and the imposters try to find the perfect moment to sabotage and kill of the crew without being spotted in the process.

Trump (Not that one) had a good video showing playing both Crewmate and Imposter. The Danganronpa music insertion helps as well.