• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
I've never really thought about it, but I guess you'd have to specify sparkling lemonade and just make it more concentrated before adding in some carbonated water.

The real crime is when you order an iced tea and get the cruel prank of cold unsweetened tea.

elLOaSTy

Oct 27, 2017
Spindrift has it on lock for the US

Not the same as overseas though because those are more like a soda and have added sugars often but some might be more like this. The Lemon Limeade is perfection

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Sometimes at work we get carbonated lemonade of some sort in the vending machine. It's really good. I would probably get sick of it really quickly if it was always available, though. I already get sick of regular lemonade after a glass or two a week. Too much sugar.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Where I live lemonade is a mix of a little bit of fruit syrup and a bunch of water.

Everything carbonated (including non-carbonated derivatives) is called a soft drink.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
Sprite isn't the same as UK Fizzy Lemonade. You make someone a Shandy using Sprite and they'll spit in your face.

Dis

Oct 27, 2017
Oh weird. Sounds sweet.

It's very nice actually and overall while most are pretty bad sugar wise, I buy and drink one type daily which has no added sugar and is like 0.07% of daily sugar intake per glass or something like that. Tastes good and isn't overall sugary to fuck my entire body up. Normal brand name versions have insane sugar though haha.

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite lemonades tend to be the ones fresh squeezed with pulpy bits in them.

So now I'm trying to envision carbonated lemonade with pulp and I don't think I enjoy the thought.

Planx

Oct 27, 2017
how about sarsaparilla

or cream soda
H2000-L147832081.jpg

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Shocker when you realize that whole swaths of non-English speakers use Lemonade or etymological adjacent words to refer to most sweet, sugary, water based, cold drinks that aren't pure fruitjuice.

Squash? Lemonade
Sprite? Lemonade
Coca-Cola? Lemonade

No, really.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
the common lemonade drinks in the US

71xaO9s8R1L._SX679_PIbundle-12,TopRight,0,0_AA679SH20_.jpg

canned, bottled, frozen, all not carbonated

0004300004428_2_A1C1_0600.png

powder, not carbonated

Oct 27, 2017
I've never really thought about it, but I guess you'd have to specify sparkling lemonade and just make it more concentrated before adding in some carbonated water.

The real crime is when you order an iced tea and get the cruel prank of cold unsweetened tea.
Unsweetened iced tea is the best. Sweetened is like dumping a cup of sugar down your gullet.
Canadians and Southerners are wrong.

Lord Error

Oct 27, 2017
Strange. I grew up in Europe, and never knew this. I thought lemonade was an un-carbonated drink everywhere. So people in UK and Australia don't make lemonade at home by squeezing lemons? That's one of the nicest, most refreshing drinks you can easily make at home :\

Meatwad

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Carbonated drinks outside of soda are disgusting. Thank goodness they don't force carbonated lemonade on us Yanks.

Alpheus

Oct 25, 2017
As someone who resides in the US, the only time I had carbonated lemonade was a Minute Maid Pink Lemonade out of a vending machine back in high school. It was really nice but it was definitely a manufacturing error.