• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
EDIT: ALL CODES SPOKEN FOR, thanks everyone!

HTXuJ7Q_d.webp

The case was abnormally heavy when I bought it, but I didn't really think anything of it until I opened it up.

Last edited:

Shamanoski

Alt-account
Banned
Jan 17, 2021
You turned into the champion. That's more than you should have.

One code is enough xD

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Lol wow, didn't know it contained all those codes. Definitely not normal, but they probably have individual codes for each season pass, stage bundles, costumes and more, right?
Edit: Oh wait! It's a single code for everything, but you got several? Wow!

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Damn, are those all upgrade codes? You could probably sell each of those for $10-20 a pop

Oct 27, 2017
Brazil
Man, I could have used a code a couple months ago. If you give me one, I'll gift my wife. Though she doesn't play much so I guess other people could benefit more (or you sell them).

Tora

The Enlightened Wise Ones
Jun 17, 2018
Wtf

You could make a decent little amount selling them

digreyfox

Nov 7, 2017
Ahah Damn, that's a lucky error at the factory. Would love to get one if you're not wallpapering your room with the cards already.

edit: The scale was throwing me off, seemed like they were on the floor instead of the countertop (?), so they looked like fight night posters.

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Do they all have the same code or different?/ If they're different you can resell them or give them away

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
You hit the jackpot. Use one for yourself & save the rest for friends/family/other Era users/etc.

Smoshow

Oct 25, 2017
Giftbot gonna be busy.

I already have everything. It would be good to see more people get into the game. You're doing God's work. Even if you are not competitive this game has Story mode
Arcade Mode - there are branches for each street fighter game. Over 100 endings to see here
Character story
Survival

Last edited:

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
I was thinking those were some huge pieces of paper at first and trying to figure out how they fit into into the case.

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
I believe so, yeah. The upgrade kit for the base game is $24.99 on the store.

I will do a giveaway, I have 20 codes. If anyone wants to PM me to reserve one please do so, I'll post a thread mark once I get 20 people lined up.
I don't want one, I just want to say you're a nice person to do this.
Other people would just put them on ebay and make a quick buck, and there's not really anything that wrong with that, but you're going out of your way to give these away. Good on you.

OP
OP

Deleted member 60582

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 12, 2019
I don't want one, I just want to say you're a nice person to do this.
Other people would just put them on ebay and make a quick buck, and there's not really anything that wrong with that, but you're going out of your way to give these away. Good on you.

It's a rough time for a lot of people. I got all these for a reason, so if I can help people out I'm happy to do so.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I believe so, yeah. The upgrade kit for the base game is $24.99 on the store.

I will do a giveaway, I have 20 codes. If anyone wants to PM me to reserve one please do so, I'll post a thread mark once I get 20 people lined up.
You have my respect. I'm good, I already have all the DLC. But this is a nice thing you're doing for those who don't.