• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

maruchan

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I just ordered a pizza from dominos. I'm i an asshole for not Tipping?

Delivery guy calls me that he is there I live in a three story apartment. I walk down I don't see the pizza guy . Motherfucker is in his car across the street calling me over. The guy hands me the pizza from his dirty ass car like some kind of drug deal. I was mad the guy did not get out of the fucking car to delver the pizza to me. So notip.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I just ordered a pizza from dominos. I'm i an asshole for not Tipping?

Delivery guy calls me that he is there I live in a three story apartment. I walk down I don't see the pizza guy . Motherfucker is in his car across the street calling me over. The guy hands me the pizza from his dirty ass car like some kind of drug deal. I was mad the guy did not get out of the fucking car to delver the pizza to me. So notip.

Yeah, that's weird.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
xf7sDOC.jpg

Needs sauce but otherwise the most appetizing looking thing in the thread thus far.

Xerzix

Dec 1, 2017
Nope. Theres a Mexican restaurant close to my house that sells a massive 14 inch burrito for 7 bucks.

You sir have lost this match.

ragingbegal

Oct 27, 2017
Moerlein Lager House in Cincinnati. My wife and I shared pulled pork beer cheese poutine, I had steak frites, and she had a short rib grilled cheese.
vLEN1hO.jpg

7njjDpT.jpg

mjO2N8Q.jpg

SirCheese

Oct 27, 2017
I made vegetarian Loco Mocos with Beyond Meat burgers and miso gravy. Also this thread reminds me of a certain Italian meal.

Last edited:

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I didn't know it was possible for a pizza to be ashy until today. What kind of dusty ass shit is that? That shit looks sunburnt. It looks like the pizza has a rash. The paper looks more appetizing.

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
It's somehow splitting at the sauce from heat yet the dough is undercooked. Someone find that Lisa gif of the burned on the outside, frozen in the middle fish sticks.

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
So I really like cheese naan, and the indian place I love doesn't have enough cheese in theirs. I thought I was clever and ordered a pizza from the same restaurant to pair with my curry. It was a little pizza they obviously just microwaved. That reminds me of your shitty, sad pizza.

Now a fancy Italian meal... that I can get into.

RedStep

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Why do people here just post the worst food imaginable

Because 15 years ago somebody was remembered for an unfortunate mistake (and for literally nothing else), so the most creative we can be 15 years later is to hope we're remembered for a similar mistake.

It hasn't worked yet, but it hasn't stopped folks from trying.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
$5 Little Ceaser's pizza looks better than that.

Why limit yourself when it comes to pizza? If you're going to eat some of the unhealthiest shit on the planet, go all in.

ISOM

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
That looks like someone painted on a cardboard what a pizza is supposed to look like.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I got something better. This is what happens when you don't realize you clicked no cheese on your Pizza Hut order:

CMNby3K.jpg

Mobu

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
dog-1.jpg

This is considered a delicacy in europe btw

Last edited: