• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bookman

Oct 27, 2017
A little background:
I'm not into cloud gaming and I was planning to save cyberpunk for the big nexgen uppdate. Although here in Sweden (perhaps it's world wide) google has a buy cyberpunk and get chromecast ultra and the controller free. I even had a cupong so its was only 50 euro.

Although I'm not particular into cloud gaming I'm curious and I needed to buy a new cromcast anyway so it's a nobrainer for me. I also bought new speed interntet 300/300 mbs last week. I will get really disappointed if chromcast/controller are out of stock thou.

But what to expect from cyberpunk stadia when it comes to performanc?
Is it the pc version with all the bells and whistles or what version are we talkning about? Anybody here who tried it?

Would you wait for the xbox series x or ps5 version even if you owned it on stadia?

Transistor

The Walnut King
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
This can be asked in the game's OT

www.resetera.com

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| Welcome to Night City (READ THE OP BEFORE YOU POST)

Epileptic PSA: There are reports that animations and flashing lights in this game can cause seizures. Read this article for more information Why is there controversy surrounding CD Projekt Red and Cyberpunk 2077? CD Projekt Red has a history of transphobia. This is well documented at this...

Status
Not open for further replies.