• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

chrisypoo

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually thinking about hitting up my local Italian pizzeria. Could go for some pie. Thanks for the suggestion OP. Just did some heavy as shit deadlifts too, so I know it's gonna taste even better than usual lol. Think they're running a special for today too.....

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
Ordering pizza tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Sep 14, 2019
It was Mexican pizza with wheat crust. Bomb ass pie for pi day.

Share what little things make you happy in these trying times.

Mexican pizza? Did it have refried beans under the sauce?

That's what we used to do for our Mexican pizza at the pizza place used to work at. So good.

Anyway... I totally get what you're saying. Just saw Frozen 2 and remembered how handsome Kristoff looked (for a cartoon, I mean). Then I got into looking at TimKon artwork online. Made me forget things for a while (though it ended up reminding me of one of my exes 😅).

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how little moments can make us forget. I was out in the backyard with my dog and there was a nice breeze and perfect weather with birds chirping in the background. For a moment all felt right with the world. Then a few minutes later I was back to thinking about COVID.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Had one few days ago.

Due to lent it was full veggie toppings.

Mushroom, Green Bell Peppers and Black Olives...with stuffed crust at Pizza Hut - damn good yo.

OP
OP
SolVanderlyn

SolVanderlyn

I love pineapple on pizza!
Oct 28, 2017
Earth, 21st Century
Mexican pizza? Did it have refried beans under the sauce?

That's what we used to do for our Mexican pizza at the pizza place used to work at. So good.
Yeah it did
It's funny how little moments can make us forget. I was out in the backyard with my dog and there was a nice breeze and perfect weather with birds chirping in the background. For a moment all felt right with the world. Then a few minutes later I was back to thinking about COVID.
This is exactly what I'm talking about. Those little moments can be everything.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah it did

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Those little moments can be everything.
I think a lot of people will find more joy in the simple/little things in life. Playing catch with my daughter in her room, for example, is such a simple thing but it seems both safe and relaxing. I wonder if people will get used to doing a bit more at home and less in crowds if this lasts a few months.

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I had pizza yesterday and it did the same for me. My eyes rolled back in my head in delight. It has been a long time since I've had pizza and it was just the thing I needed.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Was with my SO for the night just laying in the dark playing some google music trivia and laughing and for a couple of hours forgot about the whole thing....

now im back to reality.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
We ate pizza today too, it was delicious.

I don't forget anything though, but I kinda have the stomach for that. I know when to shut off from stuff even if I don't forget about them. I'm happy that, if you feel overwhelmed, you can feel better from time to time.

finalflame

Product Management
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is what I used to do most weekends and.. I kinda miss it :/ life is different now