• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I used to have this as an avatar but i took it out because you people don't deserve it, undoubtedly the best one here if i had it.

tumblr_n21y4f1pln1rch58oo1_500.jpg

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
I can't say where mine came from. I forgot and it probably doesn't exist anymore anyways. But it was a webpage that you could make custom avatars (take a chibi character and dress her up). And some one on the old page redid the background so it is opaque for me.

I think mine is best cause good luck finding another like her.
That website was Gaia Online.

My avatar is Haman Karn from Zeta Gundam

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
That website was Gaia Online.

My avatar is Haman Karn from Zeta Gundam

It looks similar... but I don't remember having to make an account for it (and I don't have an account there but then again, that was so many years ago I could see it getting erased) and it doesn't seem to have the same clothing items (if it wasn't that one though it was a similar idea. I don't know though cause I was pointed to it from another forum and only ever used it to make an avatar. Couple that with it being like probably more than 10 years ago and I really couldn't tell you if you were right or not, but the art style does look suspiciously similar).

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
Look at those Beautiful Colors.... Nothing but Class! Classy Avatar from a Classy Organization...who wins with Class for Classy Faithful fans.

20225.jpg

Coricus

Oct 25, 2017
Mine's not the best but I edited this avatar myself as a reaction image and by golly I'm rolling with it. Even added an attempt at depth shading after someone docked it for the lack of depth on the avatar rating thread. But y'all really think you're better than the OP out here? All your fancy-pants avatars can't beat the style of a rail grinding birb.

I used to have this as an avatar but i took it out because you people don't deserve it, undoubtedly the best one here if i had it.

tumblr_n21y4f1pln1rch58oo1_500.jpg
There's a former mod named Opossum on Smashboards and I'm totally stealing this as an offering to them.

ryseing

Bought courtside tickets just to read a book.
Oct 25, 2017
For lovers
x3UvUPG.png

This is my avatar during football season. Condescending Wynn Everett is pretty great once you know the context.

Here on ResetEra, it just means...more.

VISION

Oct 25, 2017
It looks similar... but I don't remember having to make an account for it (and I don't have an account there but then again, that was so many years ago I could see it getting erased) and it doesn't seem to have the same clothing items (if it wasn't that one though it was a similar idea. I don't know though cause I was pointed to it from another forum and only ever used it to make an avatar. Couple that with it being like probably more than 10 years ago and I really couldn't tell you if you were right or not, but the art style does look suspiciously similar).
Nah, it's definitely Gaia. The avatars changed some over the years, but I had some of the same items on yours. There were unofficial spinoff sites where you could dress an avatar to see how it would look before buying all the items. You might have been on one of those.

it was a popping forum and cybersex capital of the Internet just as I was hitting puberty, so I spent enough time there to know

Tigress

Oct 25, 2017
Washington
Nah, it's definitely Gaia. The avatars changed some over the years, but I had some of the same items on yours. There were unofficial spinoff sites where you could dress an avatar to see how it would look before buying all the items. You might have been on one of those.

it was a popping forum and cybersex capital of the Internet just as I was hitting puberty, so I spent enough time there to know

Ah, ok. Well I have no idea i it was a spin off or that site itself. As I said it has been years and I only ever used it that one time to make this avatar.

bryehn

Oct 27, 2017
Ottawa
Binky Barnes is the best character on Arthur. A show I only appreciated at the age of like 36 while watching with my daughter.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
I couldn't find the source of mine again in a thousand years. It was from a screenshot posted on some random Japanese forum that was linked to on the old site like a decade ago.