• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why the hell would you do that? Aside from other people around you that you may not be meeting, it's uncomfortable and unhealthy to yourself too.

Deleted member 9972

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to need some receipts or else I'm just going to assume this is one of those humor threads that exist merely to get a reaction.

OP, please deliver. Although maybe it would be better if you don't

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I always marvel at people who not only have disgusting personal hygiene, but also feel the need to brag about it on the internet(?)

I'd say you're on a dangerous path to becoming one of those Somethingawful posters who brags about stomping their own shit down the shower drain, but you've already stopped showering, so I don't think that'll be your problem.

Just shower. You stink.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
tenor.gif

Mg.

Oct 25, 2017
Your friends aren't real friends if they don't tell the truth.

You filthy stink-o.

Redcrayon

Patient hunter
On Break
Oct 27, 2017
UK
You know there are reasons for personal hygiene aside from whether other people can smell your stench, right?

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
You go through all the trouble of wiping your ass, wiping your crotch, and shampooing your hair but you won't just hop in the shower for 2 minutes?

JB2448

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Preparing for a Melee tournament, OP? They're cancelled this year outside of netplay.

Please take a shower for the safety of yourself and others.

Aureon

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My brother has done pretty much the same thing in quarantine, and he lives with me.

Let me tell you, OP.
That works as long as you NEVER sweat.

You go for a walk in the sun?
Masturbate with a little more vigor than usual?
Workout?

You'll stink. For a while. A long while.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
Do you just never do chores at all then? I get sweaty from cleaning around the house. And when I have to go outside for yard work in the summer? I ain't a pretty sight when I'm done.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Like you can save a lot of money by not buying food. That doesn't mean you should actually not buy food and eat dirt and bugs. Use your water to wash yourself.

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I just got out of the shower myself and I feel like jumping back in because of how gross I feel at this very moment. Come on OP, give in. Cleaning all those regions you're simply wiping is very enjoyable.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
Indigenous people bathe often. I mean there's documentaries and everything....

Eww imagine what their controllers feel like.

The Shape

Nov 7, 2017
Brazil
But... Why? You shampoo your hair on the sink and clean your and crotch with wet towels whips. Put that together and it's just much more of a chore than actually just showering. A quick shower everyday, c'mon! It could be five minutes. My god.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
First of all, that's ridiculously gross OP. Secondly, I can't imagine how good it would feel to take a long, deep clean shower after that. I would shampoo my head like 10 times.