• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Who the hell invented this abomination?

When freshly cooked, inside is like 300C hot lava burning my mouth. If I let it cooled down, it becomes soft soggy mess. And, oh, it's never fully stuffed like what the box shows. Worst snack for game day. I would rather eat pizza crust with cheesy dip.

awake4ages

Neo•Geo Saver
Oct 27, 2017
Pizza rolls are good in an oven or air fryer only

Microwave is only acceptable when shitfaced drunk

Zookfoodle

Oct 25, 2017
I guess I have an excuse to use the Ignore function now
But real talk op, hard agree. While i like pizza rolls, your idea of dipping crust in a dip sounds way better

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
I like them but don't get the supreme. It just tastes like mashed vegetables and nothing like pizza.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Gumby's Pizza Rolls might just be one of my Top Ten favorite foods of all time.

I can eat a lot... of just about anything. But these are the only thing on the planet pretty much I have to stop after a couple and only get - literally - every few years. The fattiest, cheesiest, buttery-iest bread and peperroni treat I've ever had in my lfie.

pepperoni-rolls.ffa8831714a75d0eca3ef852efb43301.jpg

Ramirez

Oct 26, 2017
Triple pepperoni in an oven is good, although I always feel like a child eating them.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
As a kid I would love them to death no matter what. As a young adult (22) they are best when put in the oven but if I'm drunk or high enough the microwave will do.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
I love pizza but these things are gross. It's probably the filling or maybe the shitty dough used to wrap the filling. Idk I can never pinpoint the weird flavor. Oven baked isn't that much of an improvement either. Rather just get a frozen pizza if I'm going to use the oven anyways.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Schwan's use to have these. They were amazing. Then they dropped them and replaced them with some rolls that taste like fucking dog food. Shit sucks.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
They're gross. But sometimes I my spirit breaks and I just eat them. Always put 'em in the oven, and remember...

giphy.gif

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Microwave them on top of a layer of paper towel and they won't get soggy.

Piggus

Oct 27, 2017
Oregon
You have to deep fry them if you want to retain the crispiness. Seems to do a better job of keeping the filling in too.