• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

pechorin

Banned
Apr 13, 2020
why do they always act like awkward interactions in movies are "cute" and "quirky" when in real life it's just torture? this needs to STOP.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
all movies hate me. i won't disclose why. it's a personal matter between me and the motion picture association. i hope one day we can grow to be close again.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
op has definitely responded "thanks you too" to "enjoy your food" multiple times

Dhx

Sep 27, 2019
I like movies, but awkward interaction bits are cringeworthy as hell.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Mfw when going through meeting recordings and I'm saying "hum, like," every 10 words

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
If your real life awkward moments aren't cute, you're doing them wrong. But when in doubt, always carry an emergency puppy with you wherever you go.

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
Same, waiting for them to release Movies 2. Hope they got rid of the jank and awkward stuff.

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not sure if this counts, but I just want to take this opportunity to say that Jane Austen is really good at writing awkward interactions that are slightly frustrating, suitably critical of her characters, and just fun to watch. The good movie and TV adaptations get that across.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
ZMwlUFL3CDDMgsvBiMLhyDcWcdSAli_large.jpg

quirky overload!