• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't trust someone if you can't see their eyebrows. They'll try to deceive you by drawing them on.

Jan 4, 2018
8d7.gif

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
Bangs are great. Bangs on video game characters are also great. What are everyone's favorite video game character bangs? Lady from DMC has some pretty outstanding bangs!

maxresdefault.jpg

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Oh no somebody wants to style their hair in a way that makes them happy. Didn't know the world needed a hair cop, but it looks like we've got one.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I never really think about bangs, and think the hatred towards them is overblown and more meme-ish than anything.

carlsojo

Oct 28, 2017
San Francisco
I think it depends on the person. My wife went through a phase in college with bangs and I hated it because she was basically covering half of her face. She looks so much better now without it.

Totally agree with your example of Supergirl, I don't like the bangs either. Love the pants though.