• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Schlorgan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah

defector.com

If Porky Pig Attempts To Rap Anywhere Near Me I Will Turn Him Into Carnitas | Defector

There is a scene in Stefano Sollima’s glossy international miniseries ZeroZeroZero where a group of Italian mobsters pull a large pig out of its pen and, with some effort, hang it upside down by its hind legs from an overhead hook, positioned over a bucket. The pig thrashes and squeals in a...

This pig, if I see him coming, I will quite simply point the bumper of my car at his chest and gun the engine. I am not a violent person, but I will murder this imposter pig. I will think nothing of putting an apple in his mouth and a sharpened spear through his anus and roasting him for hours over a hot fire. May this evil pig burn in hell for a million billion lifetimes.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Better than everything Eminem released since 2002 tbh.

Also better than Silkk da Shocker's whole career

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Oh we got a bad ass over here, it's fucking cartoon pig not Robert Frost

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Oct 26, 2017
Porky was actually s-sp-sp-sp-sp-s-spitting fire.

Can someone tell me why movie execs are still stuck in the 90s with this style of rap? lol

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Is this like Scatman John where he incorporates his stuttering problem into his music style?

GCQ

Oct 27, 2017
Raleigh, NC

Just a reminder that Bugs has a song on the original's soundtrack (with outdated Trump lyrics a la In The Heights).

Oct 25, 2017

I still have no idea why this is happening. Space Jam only worked because it was the 90's. Even then it was stupid.

BEARHELLO

Oct 27, 2017
bugs and porky sound the exact same to me in the trailers for this.

also: none of them sound anywhere close to their original versions. billy west isn't in this one and bob bergen is only voicing tweety bird.