• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
EJb9ReTX0AE8iCH

We got scrambled eggs, well done.

We got soft cooked bacon.

We got golden on one side raw on the other hash browns, with grilled onions.

And buddy let me tell you. These hashbrowns dicked me.

Deleted member 4274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Try an Ethiopian/Eritrean breakfast. It'll kill whatever is going on with that struggle plate you posted (:P)

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I had somewhat almost basically the samething at some place in NYC that I would deem one of the best breakfasts I've had. The name of the place eludes me.

But it was an omelet instead of scrambled eggs.

CaptainNuevo

Mascot Maniac
Oct 25, 2017
Is this an attempt at becoming the new $30 italian meal?

I mean it looks good, but it also looks very standard for an american breakfast.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
That bacon looks gross tbh... and I ain't trying to get dicked by no potato. NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT.

Briareos

Oct 28, 2017
Maine
Well done scrambled eggs? Can see the darkening, not my thing. Get some creme fraiche in there and keep it creamy. That said, a proper breakfast is the most glorious thing in the world, setting you up for a day of awesomeness. Go for it.

Deleted member 17092

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Why raw potatoes?

also bacon oven roasted is where it's at not whatever that half cooked looking shite is.

OP
OP

Deleted member 18944

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

TMC

Oct 27, 2017
Well done scrambled eggs? Can see the darkening, not my thing. Get some creme fraiche in there and keep it creamy. That said, a proper breakfast is the most glorious thing in the world, setting you up for a day of awesomeness. Go for it.

Absolute truth. Creamy scrambled eggs are the best. Not a fan of how that bacon is cooked either.

nullref

Oct 27, 2017
Soft bacon and well-done eggs? No thanks.

Edit: The hash browns do look good.

Last edited:

Feep

Lead Designer, Iridium Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
OP appears to be Australian, and therefore has good taste. I approve.

Vapelord

Oct 27, 2017
Montreal
On the fence about that bacon, I for once embrace that diners breakfasts lack of fruit they always include here, like a sad slice of orange, maybe a kiwi sliver and a few grapes.

Doomsayer

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't normally eat breakfast, but when I do I go fucking hard.

Biscuits and gravy, sausage, eggs, hash browns and a coffee.

100% of the time it works every time.

jviggy43

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If thats the best breakfast of your life you need to hit up better brunch places my friend

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Should've had the bacon a bit more crispy, add a stack of pancakes and more cheese on those eggs....but otherwise looks ace.