• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Merv

Oct 27, 2017
So, my wife picked up a puppy from a homeless man. She was trying to give it away and got a no kill shelter to adopt her. My wife and my daughter handed the puppy off to the shelter. Then they both cried all night, so we took the puppy back, her name is Nova.

d2z0K0v.jpg

Our other dog is very jealous and has nipped at her once already, but I think we can get them together.

4WXNu1F.jpg

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
That's one cute pupper, make sure you shut that snipping shit down from your other dog though (don't forget to give it love also so it doesn't feel replaced).

More pictures!

Pau

Self-Appointed Godmother of Bruce Wayne's Children
Oct 25, 2017
I was going to say, please don't take home bats even though they are very cute.

Lunatic

Oct 27, 2017
80CHa1G.jpg

This our 9 month old Ragdoll, first time having a cat and omg this breed is so docile and friendly. He plays fetch too with fluffy balls <3

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I foster for Halway Home animal Rescue in Chicago area. Here's Sasha who just got adopted recently. I miss her terribly.
Jkvaxs2.jpg

Here's my two dogs, Derby and Juno.

rErxm3T.jpg

QWPZUZN.jpg

Helping socialize Sasha who was skittish with other dogs when she came to us.
N94KYA8.jpg

We also watched these pups recently for another foster parent. Haven't been adopted yet.

nwnk9qm.jpg
Ibmxxoy.jpg

Plus three more foster pups we've had who got adopted out. Artemis, Apollo, and Mars. I miss these guys a bunch too.

mN6230O.jpg

wOrcNaR.jpg

Bonus puppy pic of Derby when we got him.
4Fpv81e.jpg

Godfather

Game on motherfuckers
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Papillon ears always look like a cartoonish science experiment blew up in their face. I love it.

sven

Oct 31, 2017
Your pup is cute as hell Merv!

Here are my pups.....

Apollo my 13 year old male......

D5rr13rX4AIRAag

Circe my 4 year old female.......

Cy80ZFYWIAEO5mw

Siryn my 2 year old female.....

EF5oYS-W4AAggcS

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Lots of cute doggos. Here's my majestic good boy:

sY8UsO6.png

GwQ6uU5.png

ofXeYYw.png

Border Collie Boxer / Rottweiler mix. Turned three last month.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
This is Cali. We rescued her back in December. We did the Embark DNA thing and she is 50% Australian Cattle Dog, 38% American Pitbull, and the rest is Boxer. At 39 pounds she is the perfect apartment sized dog. She is a little over a year and a half old and was an owner surrender. She came fully housebroken, crate trained, knew basic obedience, and is a wonderful dog. She is also serving as my wife's ESA and they bonded from the first night we had her.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats, I got my first dog ever last summer and it's been an experience. Couple more months and she'll hit 1 year old.

Here's her (Mina) and Bowie.
Oj3TKjh.png

Remnants

Prophet of Regret
Jul 18, 2019
Congrats on the fur baby op.

The small one Grace is a mutt we rescued the the other Layla is a mini pitbull

Eugene's Axe

Jan 17, 2019
So, my wife picked up a puppy from a homeless man. She was trying to give it away and got a no kill shelter to adopt her. My wife and my daughter handed the puppy off to the shelter. Then they both cried all night, so we took the puppy back, her name is Nova.

d2z0K0v.jpg

Our other dog is very jealous and has nipped at her once already, but I think we can get them together.

4WXNu1F.jpg
Nova's gorgeous, thanks for adopting her.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
This is Dusty B Butt and she was so good at the vet today that she got a new peacock patterned collar.

7cxv1nA.jpg

IZOe6Rt.jpg

I have plenty of human friends but she's my best friend. More like a daughter actually.

Rikalaus

Oct 30, 2017
This is Bella, she's just coming upto her 3rd Birthday, she's a Patterdale Terrier/Miniature Schnauzer Mix

6GtoREsh.jpg

7d5J7I0h.jpg

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
These are mine.
Bruno, 2 year old Aussie Shepherd
hPpMC6L.jpg

Houdini, 11 year old Black Lab
y8fuQie.jpg

Bo, 1 year old Corgi and Benson. 3 year old Staffie mix(?) Not 100% sure on him.
Hjd2lq7.jpg

I had an Alaskan Malamute named Bella about 6 years ago that died at the age of 12.