• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017
This Hader/Armisen sketch showed up on my feed I've never seen before. Really captured that on the go documentary style.

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017

Watch Saturday Night Live Clip: Who Wants To Be Groped By an Eleven Thousand-aire? - NBC.com

Watch Saturday Night Live highlight: Who Wants To Be Groped By an Eleven Thousand-aire? - NBC.com

jN6Z5qH.gif

KNZFive

Oct 28, 2017
My favorite recent sketch. Adam Driver is awesome.

youtu.be

Career Day - SNL

Mordecai's (Pete Davidson) extremely old father, Abraham H. Parnassus, (Adam Driver) stops by his school's career day to talk about his work as an oil man. #...

edit - Papyrus is up there too

SNL really opened my eyes to how freakin' funny Adam Driver is. He is amazing at comedy and he swung for the fences in this sketch.

Cogg

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
"If anything its getting hotter!", Almost pizza is the best for sure

Last edited:

Dork Knight

Feb 20, 2018
The Torino trilogy are among my favorites. I wish they'd bring back Vanessa one of these years for The Big Game.

I watched a TON of sketches in this thread, and some were pretty funny, but the Totinos sketch with Kristen Stewart KILLED ME. So, so funny.

I was going to post this one – so good! My other favorite is a Josh Hutcherson 80's skit where they sing The Outfield's "Your Love." I couldn't find it on YouTube, but if you search "Josh Hutcherson Josie SNL" you can find it.

Oct 26, 2017
I watched a TON of sketches in this thread, and some were pretty funny, but the Totinos sketch with Kristen Stewart KILLED ME. So, so funny.

I was going to post this one – so good! My other favorite is a Josh Hutcherson 80's skit where they sing The Outfield's "Your Love." I couldn't find it on YouTube, but if you search "Josh Hutcherson Josie SNL" you can find it.

Oct 26, 2017
That's *most* of it! It actually cuts out the beginning dialogue with the girlfriends, but the meat of the sketch is included!
Yeah. Sorry. Dunno why the actual sketch isn't on YouTube. Maybe it's a song rights situation.

Also I adore Vanessa Bayer. She makes some of these sketches work with just her giant smile.

Relevant:
www.vulture.com

The Story Behind SNL’s ‘Totino’s’ Sketches

On this week’s Good One, writers Chris Kelly and Sarah Schneider break down their epic sketch-comedy trilogy about pizza rolls.

Kanhir

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Two of my favourites from the last couple of years.

"Welcome to being a woman, Kylie."

Also anything with Ego Nwodim in it is gold.

WMBT27

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know that it's necessarily the best but one of my favorites and the first one that always comes to my mind is the one with Will Ferrell and Horatio Sanz as the wedding singers that only know "I Just Died In Your Arms Tonight"

I can't find that clip anywhere though

Edit: Found it!

vimeo.com

The Wedding Singers - Will Ferrell & Joshua Jackson

Hope you all enjoy this fantastic tribute to the Cutting Crew! -CCHQ

Deleted member 52442

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 24, 2019
Been watching a few of the vid ITT, most of em don't really hit but i liked the totinos trilogy and the abduction one

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
All of the John Mulaney musical skits are phenomenal.

Stefon is still the GOAT, especially when it transitioned to Colin and Che and he'd still call Jost Seth. (This is a playlist of all of them):

Last edited: