• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RoninChaos

Oct 26, 2017

This one fucking kills me.

The best ever sketches are "What's up with that?" Fucking incredible but I don't know if those are underrated.

This one is also a gem: https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/booty-rap/2815279

Kevin Hart's Dove Chocolate sketch. "IMA WOMAN!" https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=79cfNqa3SvM

Kevin Hart, Keenan Thompson and Jay Pharoah - Bushwick - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wAsBta25OGQ

Japanese American fun time now about weebs was another solid one I'm not sure a lot of people saw.

My favorite underrated sketch is the one called Perspectives. It has Tim Meadows playing a public access host for a show you'd see at 348 am. The one he has with Chris Rock who formed the "The brotherhood of responsible brothers who are fathers". I wish I could find that sketch on YouTube. It's hysterical.

Last edited:

Duo VII

Banned
Dec 11, 2017
Colon Blow

youtu.be

Colon Blow - SNL

This commercial boasts the health benefits of Colon Blow, a cereal with 30,000 times the fiber as regular oat bran cereals. 11/11/89#SNLSubscribe to SNL: htt...

lunchtoast

Oct 26, 2017
"God, what kind of game is this?"
"It's what's that name?"

Bill Hader is my favorite cast member and I'm always rewatching his SNL/Conan clips.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Fred Armisen really sold this and it was so perfect at the time it came out.

Mom Jeans is frighteningly accurate portrayal of like every mother I knew growing up with in the 90s.

Enduin

You look 40
Oct 25, 2017
New York

Will's Harry Caray was also so good.

Dumb but fun.
"Two of the girls disappeared, but I'm alive. Thanks Champagne."

SwampBastard

The Fallen
Nov 1, 2017
Anyone else familiar with the Something Smells Good in Stinkville trilogy?

Watch Saturday Night Live Clip: Something Smells Good in Stinkville, Part 1 of 3 - NBC.com

Watch Saturday Night Live highlight: Something Smells Good in Stinkville, Part 1 of 3 - NBC.com

Watch Saturday Night Live Clip: Something Smells Good in Stinkville, Part 2 of 3 - NBC.com

Watch Saturday Night Live highlight: Something Smells Good in Stinkville, Part 2 of 3 - NBC.com

Watch Saturday Night Live Clip: Something Smells Good in Stinkville, Part 3 of 3 - NBC.com

Watch Saturday Night Live highlight: Something Smells Good in Stinkville, Part 3 of 3 - NBC.com

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I can't find the video (SNL in Canada channel sucks), but the RuPaul Chad sketch is great.

Chad doesnt always land but that one is funny.

Nov 2, 2017
I love the sketches where the situation just escalates. Someoone already posted Jingleheimer Junction. My other favorite from around that is

Wake up and Smile:

From more recent times is Santa Baby:

Gosling in a pre-recorded bit is always gold.

Oct 27, 2017
I've been going through a bunch of sketches because of this thread, and I'm a big fan of the What Up With That ones. Kenan really kills it, plus Soudeka's dancing rules.

Deer

Oct 29, 2017
Sweden
I love this thread so much.

I also love all the Chris Parnell raps. He's such a joy.

There is one more (Britney rap) but only 4 pieces of media per post :(

Also Manuel Ortiz. Fred Armisen is the love of my life. The repeated dance destroys me.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
I appreciate that SNL is made to tight time constraints, and they clearly don't have very long to rehearse with the huge stars they have on, but I always find it so distracting that you can see them reading the prompt cards.

Also, that was funny and Walken is a legend.

Deleted member 31199

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 5, 2017
While Norm is probably the king of Weekend Update, I especially enjoy Kevin Nealon and even some Dennis Miller despite who he would become eventually.