• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
How have I never seen this before? It's fantastic.

I caught it when it aired and I've never stopped thinking about it. It just came out of nowhere at the very end of the show and blew my mind, then it was gone into the ether. It wasn't until years later that I learned the sketch has a cult following unto itself.

Gabbo

Oct 25, 2017
I caught it when it aired and I've never stopped thinking about it. It just came out of nowhere at the very end of the show and blew my mind, then it was gone into the ether. It wasn't until years later that I learned the sketch has a cult following unto itself.
I watched SNL pretty regularly during the Forte/Hader years and must have missed this. Which sucks, as this is definitely one of those 'you get strange looks for showing people' bits, but you don't care

I remember watching this and thinking Nasim was fantastic

Ninhead

Drive-in Mutant
Avenger
Nov 18, 2017
The secret best SNL skit isn't even on Youtube.

VideosHub | Popular Internet Videos

Video archive for the retired Metacafe site. One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips.

I mean this, in all seriousness, this is my favorite performance of Sylvestor Stallone and he should have got a goddamn award for it.
OH MY FUCKING GOD IT EXISTS ONLINE.

This is it. It's it.

Randam

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

Video archive for the retired Metacafe site. One of the world's largest video sites, serving the best videos, funniest movies and clips.

I mean this, in all seriousness, this is my favorite performance of Sylvestor Stallone and he should have got a goddamn award for it.
he looks like he is in his 20s :O

but he is 50 or 51.

chubigans

Vertigo Gaming Inc.
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How has no one posted Jimmy Tango's Fat Busters?!? (weirdly, the "Ride the Snake" section is changed on Youtube, probably because it's a bit disturbing, but the original exists on Dailymotion):

Qikz

Oct 25, 2017

oh my god this is good lmao

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017

Oh god.

This is me.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there anywhere to watch the Ana Gayster Celine Dion sketches circa the Titanic craze? There's one I found but I'm looking for other sketches. Those always killed me.

OsakaDon

Oct 29, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Nothing out of the last two decades of SNL could possible be considered best SNL sketch.

This might be my favorite.
Many from the Farley, Spade, Sandler era are so amazing.
www.youtube.com

The Herlihy Boy House-Sitting Service - SNL

In this commercial parody, the Herlihy Boy (Adam Sandler) offers his services as a house-sitter with the help of Mr. O'Malley (Chris Farley), pleading with v...

Grug

Oct 26, 2017
I still giggle like a titmouse to this one.

The bloopers reel from it is amazing too.