• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

JuicyPlayer

Feb 8, 2018
I chose this game over the Dreamcast. I don't love this game now as much , I actually think it needed a remake more than FF7 or FF9. Anybody have old gaming receipts?

FG_g_HCXIAQtk8H

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
Call them and see if they'll honor the "this game sucks" policy because you still have the receipt. Surely they'll overlook the 24 hour rule.

FF8 is a game I hated at the time but grew on me over time. What a cool receipt find.

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
On a side note, I'm happy to see the $10 fine for missing instruction manuals. I miss the pristine condition of games I'd get from EBGames. I stopped shopping at GameStop due to the condition of their games and generic cases.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I have a few since I kept my receipts in the cases, especially in the CD era and later.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
This was my first Final Fantasy.

Got the game and the strategy guide. I think I was about 10.

I felt so complete after getting this.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
i'm kinda glad i threw all my receipts out. I don't need to be reminded of spending $74.99 on NBA Hangtime for the n64 at Funcoland.

I mean the game rocked but thats like buying a Neo Geo cart in 2021 money
I once had a defective disc so that taught me to keep my receipts.

CrazyDude

Oct 25, 2017

ConVito

Oct 16, 2018
FG_qG4kXIA04tf0
I also have my Pokémon red receipt from Walmart!
This one gives me the fuzzies. I vividly remember finally getting Pokemon Blue (my brother got Red) one Christmas after begging for it for the past year. This one, the year we got Gold and Silver, and the infamous N64 year are my two most fondly remembered Christmas mornings.