• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
imageService

This shits on every brand I have tried. Never found frozen pizza that actually tastes as good as this Kirkland brand. This is nearly as good as the pizza that Costco bakes in-store too.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Those are pretty good but I don't think it's nearly as good as the pizza from the cafe.

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
It's a frozen pizza thread and we already got the European dropping the Dr Oetker's. Who's the first Brit that's going to mention Chicago Town?

grang

Nov 13, 2017
If you're in the northeast (maybe just MA/RI/NH?), Cape Cod Cafe pizza is bomb.

overlay

Screamin Sicilian is the go to otherwise. (Another similarly probably northeast US only brand) Papa Gino's frozen are fine too.

I even enjoy a cheese Celeste pizza every now and then as a nostalgia treat because that was our struggle pizza night for many years growing up

BriGuy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
They're not bad, but they're like the most basic frozen pizzas you can buy that aren't those weird $3.99 cardboard crust ones that can't even guarantee you they use real cheese.

EggmaniMN

Banned
May 17, 2020
outsiders-wayhgba6xvnb0m1yzvyf.png.webp

I like these way too much. Way better than that Pizza Hut Detroit Style shit that's for sure.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Frozen pizza is never going to be good because:

--frozen dough sucks
--your home oven cannot get as hot as an actual pizza oven
--manufacturers always cheap out on the cheese

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I thought similar at first with that brand. But the more you eat it, the more you realize it's the same as any other.

antonz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wild Mike's Pizza is surprisingly good frozen pizza too. Love the italian seasonings packet that comes with it too. Sprinkle that stuff on before it goes in the oven and then cook. So Good.
WM-SS-Combo-3D-900px-300x300.png

julian

Oct 27, 2017
I loved my fair share of Digiornio...don't judge me, I was living in LA. I also had a friend whose mother worked for Kraft. She gave me a packet of $10 off coupons for them so they ended up being free.

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
If you're in the northeast (maybe just MA/RI/NH?), Cape Cod Cafe pizza is bomb.

overlay

Screamin Sicilian is the go to otherwise. (Another similarly probably northeast US only brand) Papa Gino's frozen are fine too.

I even enjoy a cheese Celeste pizza every now and then as a nostalgia treat because that was our struggle pizza night for many years growing up
Never seen these in CT.
I have never gone wrong with Aldis supreme pizza- it's my go-to quick pie