• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Do you wash your hands after using the bathroom?

• Always

Votes: 577 87.7%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 53 8.1%
  • Occasionally

Votes: 19 2.9%
  • Never

Votes: 9 1.4%

• Total voters

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
When I pee, it's my hand getting my dick dirty not the other way around. If the door has no handle or I can push it open with my elbow then I'm not washing.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
If someone's exiting a stall and rush straight to the door without washing their hands, they probably just did a line of coke.

OhMan

Apr 29, 2019
I literally do not touch anything when I use the bathroom
don't even wipe
so i don't have to wash

Hollywood Duo

Oct 25, 2017
I drink a lot of water so in the winter my hands get super dried out washing them like 6 times a day at work.

just_myles

Oct 25, 2017
Had a guy I used to work with go hard in paint and not wash his hands. Everyone in the office was aware of it. The dude would put his hands in the community snacks and completely contaminate it (People who ate after him ended up getting sick.). We went to HR and they put up signs to wash your fucking hands and he still didn't fuckin do it. Not even just water.... nothing, zip, zilch. He would take the nastiest shits and just walk the fuck out of the bathroom.

Real talk, one time, he saw me washing my hands (with soap), and he tells me " You think you used enough soap?", and he walks the fuck out of the bathroom (Not washing his hands after a nasty shit.). Unfuckingbelievable how disgusting and selfish people can be.

Man, thanks for this thread. Feels so good getting this story out.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
QLc9TBj.gif
As someone that has worked in the restaurant, washing your hands in the bathroom, mainly after taking a piss, was more for the piece of mind for the customers because you'd end up scrubbing your hands not 2 seconds later in the kitchen before putting gloves on and actually touching food.

Stuggernaut

Oct 28, 2017
Seattle, WA, USA
Legit work convo...there is a bathroom right next to about 6-7 desk workers in our office.

Guy "It's annoying to get glared at when you forget to wash your hands and come out of the bathroom"

Me "How do they know you didn't?"

Guy "They said they can hear that i didn't"

... short pause ...

Guy " Now I just let the water run for a bit so that they can't tell"

Me "Or you could just wash your hands?"

Guy "what?"

Me "what???"

Guy walks away... I remain confused as to why he apparently is willing to "fake" washing his hands rather than do the real thing. People are indeed strange creatures lol.