• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
It is an amazing song, just didn't fitted the animation behind it.

Now SFxTekken intro song is just the right amount of cheese while fitting perfectly with the animation

Shadoken

Oct 25, 2017
This, Dragons Dogma, and Street Fighter X Tekken were the peak of terrible but amazing intro's

This!! .... The SFV and Dark Arisen opening is actually better and more fitting , but you hardly see people sing along or even recognize it.
Stuff like this added so much character to the game.

SF has always been HipHop. Nah.

SF has always been a lot of things , doesn't mean it cant change.

Numb

Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_inline_p1brmcd9Dk1rr08jv_500.jpg

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
If you are into the backstreet boys, n-sync or other boys bands, I guess. It's just not my kind of music at all and part of my thought the love was more on the ironic side.

Oct 27, 2017
I actually really like this song and still admire Capcom's confidence for putting it in the game.

It was a better fit then the stuff they got for Street Fighter x Tekken.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I hope Street Fighter 6 get's an incredible song. I was disappointed in Indestructible being removed from Super and there being no song in SFV.

DJwest

Oct 26, 2017
I see no lies, OP. I really wish they allowed us to select that theme in the character select screen for the Super and Ultra SF4

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
That song was trash then and it's trash now. I can't even imagine turning that game on and hearing it in front of other people. I've never been embarrassed with game music before but when that shit hit? When that guy started? Bruh, I didn't wanna let my little brother hear that wack shit.

They knew they fucked up when game out with Super and that shit wasn't in there.

Oct 25, 2017