• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Stockholm syndrome.

For me it goes down as one of the worst songs in a fighting game ever. I honestly can't think of a worse one off the top of my head.

Juraash

Oct 25, 2017
This song popped into my head last night while I was cooking. It's a dumb fucking song, but damn do I love it.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
It is garbage

The character select version rules tho
By7IQNz.gif

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
Indestructible is indeed the GOAT fighting game theme, but I die inside every time someone describes music as "it slaps," "it bops," "it's straight fire"

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
It's no Into Free, but a good - if distant - second. It's like that Hoobastank-Sonic-Song. So ill conceived, so weird, you just kinda have to love it. Not Into Free, though. That one's just great.

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
It's ill fitting of a Street Fighter theme, but Capcom fans of that period seem to like terribly fitting music (see Dragon's Dogma vanilla fans).

With lyrics like "I can feel it coming over me, I feel it all around me" you can't convince me that the song isn't actually about gay bukkake.

OP
OP

Deleted member 1273

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's ill fitting of a Street Fighter theme, but Capcom fans of that period seem to like terribly fitting music (see Dragon's Dogma vanilla fans).

With lyrics like "I can feel it coming over me, I feel it all around me" you can't convince me that the song isn't actually about gay bukkake.
You just made it even better

A gotta be joking. Song is really cringey/bad. Game is gold though
Following the golden rule of not caring about people's opinion who use 'cringey' unironically proved once again to be golden and true

doof_warrior

Oct 25, 2017
NJ
it was and is still so great
its corny as fuck, and totally leans into it

capcom ruined it by replacing it with the version with no lyrics starting with arcade edition

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
The Street Fighter X Tekken ones were good (May be an unpopular opinion)
Maybe due to all the backlash is that why we didn't get no more lyrics on SFV?

onpoint

Neon Deity Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Oh, I always thought something "slaps" the way people used to use "rocks". My mistake

Fahdi

Jun 5, 2018
Japanese Version is a lot better than the shit English one. I remember when I platinumed this game, in between my sister came to me and told me literally "fuck this game and this song" since she was sick and tired of hearing it, lmao.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, deserve a slapping for this L