• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Usually with these threads my opinion is if you have to make a thread to gauge whether you should buy a game then you shouldn't buy a game.

Oct 25, 2017
It had no bugs and ran perfectly, I'd feel okay paying $20 for it. It's not a great game even without all the technical issues.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
I would say no. But if you're dead set on buying the game.

just keep waiting. No one really cares about this stupid game anymore so it'll drop even lower in a bit.

Absurdeity

Jun 2, 2018
200.gif

Tiago Rodrigues

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 15, 2018
I'll be waiting for the definitive edition to come out...wait until the game in complete...then wait for the PS5 version to be released...then for it to go down in price. Then i'll consider it.

jokkir

Oct 25, 2017
Idk if the crashes are fixed on PS5 but it's a pretty fun game. The big patch should be out by the end of the month so if it's on sale by then, get it otherwise it's still pretty enjoyable.

Im currently waiting for the patch before continuing but I'm on XSX which apparently is the best console version. 70 hours in and still having fun though it's a bit glitchy (mostly non-game breaking)

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
No, wait for an actually good cyberpunk game, like SaGa Frontier Remastered, coming in April on whenever

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Aren't most of the patches still pending?

If you want it maybe just wait until the bugs are fixed. You might get a better deal

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
We're limiting the number of Cyberpunk threads for good reason, please continue discussion in the OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.