• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

AcidCat

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Bellingham WA
Yeah in the back of my head I guess I know I could do it if I tried. I went from 220 down to 170, and these days I'm back up to almost 220 again. It's that mercurial thing, motivation, just don't have it, and I enjoy my booze too much these days.

Blue Skies

Banned
Mar 27, 2019
Yeah in the back of my head I guess I know I could do it if I tried. I went from 220 down to 170, and these days I'm back up to almost 220 again. It's that mercurial thing, motivation, just don't have it, and I enjoy my booze too much these days.
Don't aim for 170, just make sure you stick around 200

XaviConcept

Art Director for Videogames
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Im sure its been said but just to add my 2 cents

People focus too much on a certain lb number. You can be still really unhealthy if you reach your weight goal, you should be more worried about your sugar levels, cholesterol, any vitamin deficiencies, stuff like that. If you adjust your lifestyle so that stuff is under control then start being active in a manner that you enjoy and results will come. Keto will make you lose weight but you may gain a shitttload of cholesterol, IF is awesome and I partake in it but its a lifestyle choice not a quick way to drop some weight, etc

Just remember to be patient, your body is changing and its a process not a workout montage. If it just took a few weeks everyone would have a six pack