• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rackham

Oct 25, 2017
Today I had pulled pork. Macaroons. Cinnamon roll. Blackberry crumb cake. Blueberry muffin.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Was it homemade artisan truffle mayo at least?

You gotta dress that shit up, OP. lol

bwahhhhh

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

I KNOW!

Poeton

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I have been making banana bread on the regular for the last couple of months, so I had banana bread for breakfast.
Lunch was a turkey and bacon sammich with chips and some grapes.
Dinner is going to be left over shrimp tacos with sliced Brussel Sprouts, spicy pickled carrots, spicy pickled red onions, queso fresco, guacamole, and some jalapeño aioli I whipped up.

PennyStonks

Banned
May 17, 2018
What does this mean? Apply mayo to the steak before cooking it?
at like the last part of cooking it. its more important if you use a sous vide, but you can use a lower heat and use mayo to add a nice crunch at the end with a conventional method. There's no actual mayo flavor doing this tho so if thats what you want its not for you.

valinthyne

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This thread is illegal.

Now back to my pasta with butter and ketchup like god intended.

Oct 25, 2017
México
Just regular mayo. Side of boiled potatoes too.

I'm not joking, if you like well done steak try it with some mayo. It goes well!
Mayo? Boiled potatoes? That's the most blandest food I have ever heard.

You kinda sound like Robin.

youtu.be

Teen Titans Go! | Can You Handle the SPICE?! | @dckids

In an attempt to escape Robin's prison of blandness Raven uses her magic to summon a 'Tears of Zephos' pepper! Can you handle the spicy life!?DCKids is home ...

Wubby

Oct 27, 2017
Japan!
I've eaten steak with mayo. No shame at all in this mayo is great. To be fair though it has to be a pretty bad steak otherwise they are eaten without anything but the pre-seasoning salt and pepper added.

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Hmmm....OP has me thinking now.

Usually when I make steak I top it with some sort of creamed vegetable (like spinach or mushrooms).I use actually cream for that though (and a bit of cheese). But I wonder if you could sub mayo for the dairy...🤔

But never well-done steak. Never that.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Just ordered a pizza from Joe's. Gonna put some fresh mushrooms on it.

Sep 12, 2018
I love meat btw but I eat it as little as possible, most of my days are vegan or vegetarian.

But when I do I go for quality.

I would never combine shrooms with meat, dont get me wrong I have eaten them combined before but meat is awesome and so are shrooms so let them shine on their own.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Nope, there's just a lot of Korean food in New Jersey!
I can concur that NJ has some amazing Korean places from my time there!

I love meat btw but I eat it as little as possible, most of my days are vegan or vegetarian.

But when I do I go for quality.

I would never combine shrooms with meat, dont get me wrong I have eaten them combined before but meat is awesome and so are shrooms so let them shine on their own.
That's a weird hang-up. I love meat and mushrooms and they go great together. Steak and mushrooms is amazing, and I just had pepperoni pizza with mushrooms 😋

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Funnily enough, I had an 8 oz. fillet steak, prepared blue, with a nice bordelaise sauce on top, with sweet potato fries.

nitewulf

Nov 29, 2017
Waste of a good piece of meat. Might as well go vegetarian, the cow as well as the planet will thank you.

Lion

Banned
Jul 7, 2020
I cooked a stir fry with red cabbage, aubergine, baby corn, sugar snap peas and tofu. I made a nice sauce with chilli bean sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar, and of course cornflour. It was peng.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
I'm just going to put it out there: if you have to put mayo on something, you clearly didn't like the taste of the thing to begin with and probably should just eat something else. Mayo is just a parachute for bailing out of bad base ingredients, like a poorly-cooked steak or a pile of badly-prepared eggs.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
Got a ribeye in the sous vide bath right now at 131F. Going to pair it with some dungeness crab.

Oct 27, 2017
I want to throw up. Sounds fucking nasty.

Just got through some delicious chicken breast marinated in a honey ginger garlic sauce I reduced.

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
I literally had kangaroo hamburger

ZRZG72C.jpg

And it was tasty and delicate, with onion sauce and something something italian vegetables.

Also a salmon tartare earlier in the day, and ravioli with potatoes and sausages. but aren't as memorable