• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 13015

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yes, welcome to weekend Era, hello-

My dick won't stop doing the single drip thing after going #1. I've tried dabbing my tip with a tissue. I've tried holding up my balls. I've tried gently squeezing all excess piss out of my dick like you do with a tube of toothpaste.

I even tried pushing up my taint, or the goosh or whatever you call that area.

Please, help.

LinkStrikesBack

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If it's a real problem, Just take a square or two of toilet paper and put it on the end to get the last few drops and throw it away later.

cheese toast

Oct 29, 2017
S5cY.gif

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
you press up on the area between your butthole and yours testicles

it gets the last little bit out

boxter432

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Shake it once, that's fine
Shake it twice, that's okay
Shake it three times
You're playing with your self again!

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
How much are we talking? If it's just a drop or two, wear two pairs of boxers and call it good.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
do the konami code on your taint and you will never have this or any other problem

Charizard

Oct 25, 2017
Go talk to a doctor. Something's obviously wrong but none of us are gonna inspect your dick to try to figure out what's wrong.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the doctor will laugh at you if you go to them with this problem. do not talk to anyone about it. just press your gooch after you urinate and everything will be fine.

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Shake it, squeeze into wad of TP, dab with the TP, use the TP to do a quick wipe down of the toilet seat if there were any splashes. Civilized pissing.

Oct 25, 2017
Same, actually. I shake, I'll wait at the urinal for awhile, doesn't matter. As soon as I zip up and go to the sink it leaks a little. It's infuriating. I actually have an appointment at a urologist next week for it.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
God forbid a single drop of urine hitting your underwear. If no major accident, do the daily change of underwear and let the dick aspire to be a better drip person in the next underwear life.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
I love Friday night topics.

Grab a piece of tissue and dab the drips at the end.

Charismagik

Oct 27, 2017
I'll tell you what's worse...when you go and your pee-hole(yes, that's the technical term) is blocked from just sitting down or whatever and you piss at like a 45 degree angle or some shit

Oct 27, 2017
wait this is a thing

What the fuck. Why do they not teach it in school?

You push it up and hold it and it's meant to squeeze the final few remnants out. But guess what? That doesn't always help and you still get drips. Also I heard it's more for helping you avoid getting the "I need to go again" sensation right away. But hey, worth a try.

you know you don't need to make a thread about every little thing that happens to you right

Thanks to this thread I learned of a new possible way to beat the drips. (Sitting to piss.) So yeah, I'm glad this person made the thread.