• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jul 10, 2020
Security_KITBOGA---Medium-Shot-with-Glasses---HiRes-Black-BG.jpg

For those of you who may not know who Kitboga is, he's a Twitch Streamer/YouTube who has basically made it his job to ruin the days of Scammers.
You ever get those robocalls about your Amazon account being closed? Or your computer having a virus? 99.9% of the time it's a scam to get you to pay the callers with giftcards.

After having his own grandmother fall victim to one of these scams, he spends HOURS spread across multiple days wasting the time of these scammers so they don't hurt others. He's basically Internet Scammer Batman.

He uses fake websites, voice modulation, computer science and sound effects to basically drive these scammers to the mental breaking point.

Meet The Twitch Streamer exposing Tech Scams

Recently, with COVID-19, Scammers have turned to prey on those who are scared and alone promising fake COVID-19 treatments and cures.

Kitboga exposes coronavirus-scams

These videos are hilarious teaching tools to help protect yourself and your loved ones from scammers who prey on others.

And before you say "It's wrong to laugh at this" - - - - These are predators trying to scam money out of elderly people who don't know any better. They bully and scream at them, threatening their family with lawsuit and criminal prosecution. These scammers are scum and deserve to have a bad day at work.

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Kitboga is amazing. I was first introduced to his channel/vids through the old lady "Baited" scam series he did and I absolutely got hooked. He's the most personable/entertaining scam-baiter out there.

Oh, and the soundcloud remixes are incredible.

CONCHOBAR

Oct 25, 2017
I discovered him towards the beginning of the pandemic. Not only is he entertaining, but he's doing good work. I haven't watched him in a while though, so i guess I've got some catching up to do!

Pellaidh

Oct 26, 2017

This is my favourite video of his (the part at 4:16 in particular if the time stamp doesn't work).

Cub3h

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Everyone has that "Kitboga month" where all you want to do is watch his videos. I don't watch as often anymore but I'm glad he's still out there wasting scammers' time and money.

Surakian

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
He's great! I started watching him from his old lady bait videos haha

When scammers call me now, I just mention I need to get my friend Kitboga on the phone and they hang up immediately.