• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
1 gift from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FrsDvl FrsDvl!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

FrsDvl said:
Zack Snyder's Justice League, Turns out this was for Canada only.

redeem @ wb.com/redeemdigital

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movie Movie: Zack Snyder's Justice League *CANADA ONLY* - Won by Hero of Legend Hero of Legend (3 entries)

1 gift from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

FrsDvl said:
Unbreakable.

CANADA ONLY

Redeem @ redeemdigitalmovie.com

• Movie Movie: Unbreakable *Canada Only* - Won by Illusionary Illusionary (2 entries)

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
So, it's not a movie, so much as a year of D+ (new subscribers only), but if anyone signs up for a free Dreamforce account and watches a video before tomorrow afternoon, Salesforce will give you a code good for 12 months of Disney+.

What is the "Get 12 months of Disney+ on Salesforce" offer?
Log into Salesforce+ with your TrailblazerID, watch a live or on-demand Dreamforce episode by 3:00 p.m. PT on September 23, and be eligible to receive 12 months of Disney+ on Salesforce.

Who is eligible for this offer?
Those 18+ in the United States and Canada who: 1) sign up for Dreamforce, 2) log into Salesforce+ with their TrailblazerID, and 3) watch any Dreamforce 2021 episode between 9:00 a.m on September 21 and 3:00 p.m. PT on September 23. Current subscribers to Disney+ are ineligible, as are employees or officials of any government.

What is required to receive this offer?
Eligible Dreamforce attendees will need to:

View a Dreamforce 2021 episode on Salesforce+ while logged in to their TrailblazerID between 9:00 a.m. on September 21 and 3:00 p.m. PT on September 23.
Receive a follow-up email with a link to claim their Disney+ offer.
Complete a registration form, accept the terms and conditions.
Redeem their Disney+ code, create a Disney+ account, and agree to the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. Registration codes will be emailed on or about 10/5/2021.
Code must be redeemed by 10/31/2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT.

www.salesforce.com

Dreamforce 2023

Calling all Trailblazers. Experience the magic of AI + Data + CRM at Dreamforce from September 12-14 in San Francisco and on Salesforce+.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So, it's not a movie, so much as a year of D+ (new subscribers only), but if anyone signs up for a free Dreamforce account and watches a video before tomorrow afternoon, Salesforce will give you a code good for 12 months of Disney+.

www.salesforce.com

Dreamforce 2023

Calling all Trailblazers. Experience the magic of AI + Data + CRM at Dreamforce from September 12-14 in San Francisco and on Salesforce+.

This is amazing. Thank you.

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
i'll give it a shot. signed up and currently have an on-demand dreamforce episode playing in the background.

thanks!

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018

www.salesforce.com

Dreamforce 2023

Thanks for posting this.

Oct 26, 2017

www.salesforce.com

Dreamforce 2023

So, I have to get a salesforce/trailblazer account by signing up for a free trial, then sign up to dreamforce (or it does automatically?), then watch a vid there, and that should get me the Disney+ trial?

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
So, I have to get a salesforce/trailblazer account by signing up for a free trial, then sign up to dreamforce (or it does automatically?), then watch a vid there, and that should get me the Disney+ trial?

View a Dreamforce 2021 episode on Salesforce+ while logged in to their TrailblazerID between 9:00 a.m. on September 21 and 3:00 p.m. PT on September 23.
Redeem their Disney+ code, create a Disney+ account, and agree to the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. Registration codes will be emailed on or about 10/5/2021.

Oct 26, 2017

Yeah I read that, I'm just trying to go through the process. Best I can see is that I need to make a trial of trailblazer here:

www.salesforce.com

Sales Cloud Free Trial

The Proven Leader in On-Demand Contact Management: Salesforce.com. Award-Winning Functionality, Proven Integration, Point-and-Click Customization. FREE Trial & Demo.

Looks like I need a job title?

Mike Works

Oct 28, 2017

www.salesforce.com

Dreamforce 2023

Does anyone know if this can be applied to a Disney+ account that already exists, or do you need to be a new user?

1 gift from Javier

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Javier Javier!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Javier said:
First time doing this, i hope it works fine.

Code to use on movieredeem for vudu.

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I read that, I'm just trying to go through the process. Best I can see is that I need to make a trial of trailblazer here:

www.salesforce.com

Sales Cloud Free Trial

The Proven Leader in On-Demand Contact Management: Salesforce.com. Award-Winning Functionality, Proven Integration, Point-and-Click Customization. FREE Trial & Demo.

Looks like I need a job title?

I just created something close to my current one.

Edited out information that was probably false.

Deimos

Oct 25, 2017

www.salesforce.com

Dreamforce 2023

Anyone signing up now might be too late, because you were also supposed to "register" for Dreamforce after creating the trailblazer account. I've seen reports of people receiving "registration closed" notices, not sure if that's still the case.

edit: From the FAQ it doesn't seem like you have to register anymore. Worth a shot for anyone who hasn't streamed it yet.

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
It's been a while since I've dumped some codes. I don't like paying more than $10, $15 Max on a bluray and that is getting harder and harder to find movies at all, let alone at a decent price in Canada. I mean look at this crap:
UrDfcegl.jpg

Anyway, I have 6 codes today.

I'm in Canada so they may be Canada only but the fine print all reads like US should be okay.

-Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 *Taken*
-Thor Ragnarok *Taken*
-Doctor Strange
*Taken*
-Avengers Infinity War *Taken*
-Ant-man & The Wasp *Taken*
-Black Panther *Taken*

One code per person. First PM wins. You can send me a ranked wish list if you want.

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
It's been a while since I've dumped some codes. I don't like paying more than $10, $15 Max on a bluray and that is getting harder and harder to find movies at all, let alone at a decent price in Canada. I mean look at this crap:
UrDfcegl.jpg

I'm in Canada so they may be Canada only but the fine print all reads like US should be okay.

-Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2
-Thor Ragnarok
-Doctor Strange
-Avengers Infinity War
-Ant-man & The Wasp
-Black Panther

One code per person. First PM wins. You can send me a ranked wish list if you want.

I've got all of those films, but they're all fantastic choices.

And yes, Disney film codes can be redeemed in the US.

They *usually* just work on Movies Anywhere. In case they don't, you can go to the redeem site, drop the flag to Canada, and then pick iTunes. It should give you a North American iTunes code.

Temperance

Oct 25, 2017
[NO 2FA]
UrDfcegl.jpg
Not asking for a code, just that price is insanity lol. Black Friday is normally a good time to pick up BD titles i've been eyeing but that has been less and less these days tbh. Maybe prices are holding as discs aren't abundant nowadays.

Bor Gullet

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
UrDfcegl.jpg

-Thor Ragnarok
-Doctor Strange
-Ant-man & The Wasp
-Black Panther

I'll take Ant-Man and the Wasp.

edit: Thanks krae

Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I've got all of those films, but they're all fantastic choices.

And yes, Disney film codes can be redeemed in the US.

They *usually* just work on Movies Anywhere. In case they don't, you can go to the redeem site, drop the flag to Canada, and then pick iTunes. It should give you a North American iTunes code.
Do they still split? Been a while since I've tried

Deleted member 48201

User requested account closure
Banned
Sep 29, 2018
UrDfcegl.jpg

-Thor Ragnarok
-Doctor Strange
-Ant-man & The Wasp
-Black Panther

Can I please have Guardians of the galaxy 2 ?

Thanks for the movie Krae_man

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
UrDfcegl.jpg

-Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 *Taken*
-Thor Ragnarok
-Doctor Strange
-Ant-man & The Wasp *Taken*
-Black Panther *Taken*

DMed for Dr Strange or Thor Ragnarok if that's not available. Thanks! :)

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017

www.salesforce.com

Dreamforce 2023

Received an email with the subject "That's it for Dreamforce, and only the start of Dreamforce on demand" which includes a sign-up link for D+. After signing up, said I would receive an email on October 5th for D+.

Oct 26, 2017
Received an email with the subject "That's it for Dreamforce, and only the start of Dreamforce on demand" which includes a sign-up link for D+. After signing up, said I would receive an email on October 5th for D+.
Hmm, wonder if that means it was legit only for all-new accounts? Does simply logging in with an existing but unsubbed account work here?

Zhengi

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Thanks, I also got the email and signed up for it. Now to wait until October 5th for the code.

scurker

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like I haven't received any email. I had signed up with the trailblazer.me and watched a couple of sessions. I did not sign up before it started though, did anyone else do this and get the email? None of their FAQs still appear to be up any more.

The page is still cached on Google, and did find this:

I never received my Disney+ code. Where can I go for help?

Please contact the Dreamforce Help Desk (Monday–Friday: 6:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. PT):
U.S./Canada: +1-866-855-3818
Email: [email protected]

So I guess I may contact them if I don't see anything by the 5th.

Noisepurge

Oct 25, 2017
Hmm, wonder if that means it was legit only for all-new accounts? Does simply logging in with an existing but unsubbed account work here?

Who knows, might be a link to a registration page and "use this code" with it. Then we might be able to use the code with existing accounts.

Worst case, just make a dummy new account for a year :D

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
I've got 1 Clockwork Orange code to giveaway (US/Canada Movies Anywhere)

Draw a picture in paint from a scene in the movie, and maybe you'll win. I'll pick a winner 2 hours from this post.

1 gift from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:

FrsDvl said:
The Thing *CANADA ONLY*

redeem @ universalredeem.com

1 gift from Noisepurge

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Noisepurge Noisepurge!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Noisepurge said:
How do you Soviets deal with all the tension and stress?
Vodka.

Got a US Vudu code for Arnold´s classic film Red Heat!

• Vudu US only Vudu US only: Red Heat (1988) - Won by Olengie Olengie (19 entries)