• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017
I also have a Justice League 4K code. This is also a UK/IE code. And yes IE is Ireland.

I'll give the code to the best pic of Amber Heard

giphy.gif

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also have a Justice Leauge 4k code to give away. Post the most badass moment in DCEU to get it. It can also include moments from Justice League.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Whitemex wins. That BvS Warehouse fight. I also lived the Martha scene very much. Would have also liked the Trinity Doomsday fight where Wondy clears his legs with her shield. That teamwork.

Gotta be honest, I didn't really feel that No Man's land scene. Thought it was alright.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I hate to double post but I am gonna pay it forward here and this needs to be visible. I have Last Jedi UHD code to give away. I don't have any idea for a contest so first to quote

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
When I try to buy something on my non-HDCP PC in iTunes, it only lets me buy it in SD (which is ridic; it should let me buy in HD but only watch on that device in SD). If I gift myself, then type the code in my ancient iPad when I get home, it gives it to me in HD.

Will titles I buy this way get 4k upgraded in Movies Anywhere when iTunes gets upgraded down the road?

For example. The Matrix is on sale for $4.99 today on iTunes. If I buy it, later when it gets the 4K release in May, will I be able to watch it in UHD on my TV's Vudu app?

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
When I try to buy something on my non-HDCP PC in iTunes, it only lets me buy it in SD (which is ridic; it should let me buy in HD but only watch on that device in SD). If I gift myself, then type the code in my ancient iPad when I get home, it gives it to me in HD.

Will titles I buy this way get 4k upgraded in Movies Anywhere when iTunes gets upgraded down the road?

For example. The Matrix is on sale for $4.99 today on iTunes. If I buy it, later when it gets the 4K release in May, will I be able to watch it in UHD on my TV's Vudu app?

Any SD title bought in iTunes gets passed to Movies Anywhere as SD.

Any HD title bought in iTunes gets passed to Movies Anywhere as HD (if iTunes only has HD rights) or 4k (if iTunes has 4k rights).

Presumably, if an existing HD title were upgraded to 4k in the future, it would get upgraded to 4k automatically.

The exception are licenses that go from MA -> iTunes. Those do NOT get a free 4k upgrade.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not asking for a code, but I have a question and figure this is the best place to ask. Can someone with any of the Game of Thrones blu rays let me know if the code is iTunes compatible?

I don't care about Movies Anywhere, that isn't a thing in Canada. I want to know if it's iTunes specifically

17 Seconds

Banned
Oct 26, 2017

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018
Hello, I am a bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from machine!

This is a first come first serve giveaway. The first user with a valid entry will win the prize!

How to Participate:

To enter this giveaway click here to send a private message to me, GiftBot, with the subject line entry.

In the message body, copy and paste the entire line below for the prize you wish to win. You are allowed only 1 entry per giveaway.

Available Prizes:

Kingsman The Golden Circle US -- GB-5e29abd9-d5e1-4e13-bf56-b7310e0a8931 - Won by BAD
Game of Thrones 7th Season US -- GB-f807749e-36d0-4d00-968e-5e66d506fc66 - Won by Punished Goku