• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Milly79

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder Woman:
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Redeem at: wb.com/redeemdigitalmovie

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
If I'm allowed a second guess, I'll throw out Astrotrain just because who can say no to a robot that is both a train and spaceship?

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
TIMES UP!

Anyway, always had a place in my heart for Wreck-Gar. Was a Python fan growing up, so Eric Idle was always welcome. same for his Weird Al incarnation
This was my Number 2.

EDIT
Edit: i can't read

Wreck-gar?
oh, i did not see this edit. seeing as it was done prior to me closing since whenever you editm it shows a time. and it was 3 minutes since my post, here we are

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017
TIMES UP!

Anyway, always had a place in my heart for Wreck-Gar. Was a Python fan growing up, so Eric Idle was always welcome. same for his Weird Al incarnation

This was my Number 2. code incoming

EDIT

oh, i did not see this edit.
No worries at first I listed someone from the newer movies then took another stab (without seeing your new post), so that's my fault for not reading well in the first place

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
not sure how to handle this. i didn't send the code yet. i noticed right after putting my reply here.

i could have you two guess my favorite sound from the sound track

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
IMO him editing the right answer in shouldn't count, just cause it can easily throw everything off if people do that

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
Okay. New Contest! Guess my Favorite track from the movie!

In truth, I WAS originally going to ask for Guessing my favorite song from the soundtrack, but i had a mental lapse and didn't realize i left that phrase out. people had already stated replying by the time i realized.

13 minutes until close

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017
IMO him editing the right answer in shouldn't count, just cause it can easily throw everything off if people do that

Sounds fair to me and lines up with what I put in my post above. I failed at reading his post so its my fault for reading to fast. I do believe my edit came in before his reply but am not positive. I do know that I didn't see his but either way I'd say just giving it to machine is the right move.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Sounds fair to me and lines up with what I put in my post above. I failed at reading his post so its my fault for reading to fast. I do believe my edit came in before his reply but am not positive. Either way I'd say just giving it to machine is the right move.

It didn't. Time stamps don't lie.

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017
It didn't. Time stamps don't lie.
Hence why I put I believe, he edited his so I can't see when his came in now. I didn't see it, but this argument is silly since I immediately said no worries its my fault for not reading in the first place. I'm not sure why people are hung up on it.
Edit:
In case it's not clear I'm completely good with not getting it. I won't even try this go around and apologize for making things confusing in the first place. Lesson learned

iosefe

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
Where the sun shines
But actually looking at the list and your love of Wrekgar, Dare to be Stupid!
Shit, that was gonna be my guess!
i did expect this sooner
i regret to inform you that you are quite late and the opportunity has passed. i went with the original winner i selected earlier and cancelled this one, as well, i only had one response in the time allotted and it was incorrect

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
I bought a used copy 4K Blu Ray of BR2049 that actually came with the code. Not sure if it was previously redeemed but if anyone wants to try first to quote will get a crack