• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Thank you for Breakfast Club, UncleMeat !
the-breakfast-club-1985-01-630-751.jpg

Tchocky

Oct 27, 2017
Picked up Arrow - The Complete Fourth Season on Blu-ray and it came with a couple of UV codes.

Not sure if they are region-specific but figured I'd share in case anyone wanted them as nobody I know watches any of the DC shows. The codes are from a UK copy of the set if it is region-specific.

Thank you, I redeemed the first code.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Picked up Arrow - The Complete Fourth Season on Blu-ray and it came with a couple of UV codes.

Not sure if they are region-specific but figured I'd share in case anyone wanted them as nobody I know watches any of the DC shows. The codes are from a UK copy of the set if it is region-specific.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Thanks. Snagged the code ending in 66.

Got me Arrow Season 4 and one crossover episode from Season 2 of the Flash.

Thanks for the hookup!

Cozmo

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
PM me if you want an iTunes code for Akira. Bought the Blu-ray and have no need for a digital copy.

Edit: Gone.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
I have 4K codes for War for the Planet of the Apes, The Dark Tower and Transformers: The Last Knight. Reply to this post and I'll PM the code.

These are UK/Ireland only!

AlteredBeast

Don't Watch the Tape!
Oct 27, 2017
Markitron: I redeemed War of the Planet of the Apes and it worked in the UK, but when I switched back, the movie became Only the Brave on both iTunes and VUDU. weird stuff!

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
That's a strange one alright.......

ALIDs can sometimes get mismatched. This happened with a few titles when MA first launched. It's also happened with some UV titles between Fandango and VUDU. Normally a mismatch just results in not porting between providers, but it can result in the wrong film porting.

I'd guess that the UK version of WotPotA is different that the US version and by sheer luck the UV ALID for the UK WotPotA matched the US version of Only the Brave.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Quote for a US Vudu code for Boxtrolls.

Hidden content

winwood

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I have an Ultraviolet code for Blade Runner 2049, It was included in the UK edition of the UHD disc, I don't know if it is region free, so if you get it and it isn't please let me know so I can make it available to someone from the UK.

First person to reply with K's serial number gets it :D

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I have an Ultraviolet code for Blade Runner 2049, It was included in the UK edition of the UHD disc, I don't know if it is region free, so if you get it and it isn't please let me know so I can make it available to someone from the UK.

KD6-3.7

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017

KD6-3.7

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Kd6-3.7
Guess I'm not getting it, lol

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017

His name was Joe.

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland

Can I ask where you bought the UHD? Amazon are charging £33 for it. Most other 4K discs are 20-25 pounds.

winwood

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Can I ask where you bought the UHD? Amazon are charging £33 for it. Most other 4K discs are 20-25 pounds.

£24.99 from Zoom.co.uk
I got a 10% off code for signing up to their newsletter, then ordering as a new customer. Can't see the signups offer advertised anymore on their site, the code was SIGNUP10

winwood

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
UK
I have an Ultraviole code for Ex Machina to give away, possibly UK only.

Will PM the code to the first person to tell me what test Caleb undergoes in Ex Machina.

Cozmo

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Akira (iTunes, UK).

Quote to get the code.

Hidden content

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Is there a decent website to set alerts for digital sales across platforms?
I want to get the naked gun trilogy but find the prices for old movies ridiculously inflated.

FliX

Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
I really don't want boxes laying around anymore.
I'm happily all digital. If only prices would reflect that. ;)

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
Buy dvd/Blu-ray - rip - put disc in case wallet and chuck the box. Bonus points if the disc has a download code

Or an alternative... Instead of throwing it out, just sell it on eBay/Amazon/mom n pop movie place/donate to Goodwill etc.

I hate when tossing stuff in the garbage is a solution when there are plenty.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
I only meant the case. If I rip the Blu-ray the disc stays in the house but in a CD wallet to save space.