• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Smylie

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oregon
sooooo I have:
The Revenant
X-Men Apocalypse
Sicario
Mad Max
Logan
Deadpool
MokingJay Part 2: the hunger games
bonus: rick and morty season 2 - the catch being it says it expired in 2018.

all of them are Ultraviolet except for logan, which says itunes.
first to quote AFTER 12pm CST gets it, one per person. I have to go run an errand now but wanted to put these out there, also give some time to people that may be checking in.

Mad Max?

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017
sooooo I have:
The Revenant
X-Men Apocalypse
Sicario
Mad Max
Logan
Deadpool

first to quote AFTER 12pm CST gets it, one per person. I have to go run an errand now but wanted to put these out there, also give some time to people that may be checking in.

may i have mocking jay on the off chance that I wasn't too slow

Spaaaaaaaaace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
sooooo I have:
The Revenant
X-Men Apocalypse
Sicario
Mad Max
Logan
Deadpool

I'll take X-Men if I'm the first to post for that

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
sooooo I have:
The Revenant
X-Men Apocalypse
Sicario
Mad Max
Logan
Deadpool

Mad Max please :)

Baroque

Oct 25, 2017
sooooo I have:
The Revenant
X-Men Apocalypse
Sicario
Mad Max
Logan
Deadpool

Can I get Logan?

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
all codes are gone, except.... Arrival was hiding under xmen, so first person to quote me gets Arrival. PMs have been sent to the people that first quoted after 12.
Cool stuff, I'd be up for Logan.

Why is Rick & Morty expiring? I'd up for that more than Logan if it wasn't expiring. If it just says the code expires 2018, should be good once redeemed.
i.... forgot what year we're in. :(

Do any of these have HDR?
more than half of these were 4k Ulta HD bluray boxes, what that gets you in ultra violet i have no clue.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
all codes are gone, except.... Arrival was hiding under xmen, so first person to quote me gets Arrival. PMs have been sent to the people that first quoted after 12.

more than half of these were 4k Ulta HD bluray boxes, what that gets you in ultra violet i have no clue.
Did you already give out mad max?

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017

I'll take Arrival if you haven't given it out yet.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston
Congrats to everyone. I loved giving away codes on the old forum. I always do them in bunches cause thats how i buy movies, so look out for more soon.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Got an email from VUDU about 10% off next purchase if you do a disc to digital.

However the most interesting thing is that it says they are going to soon replace in app redemption with a mobile browser experience. Buckle in D2Ders looks like it's changing again.

Strongly recommend buying any titles that you've been holding off on now.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
However the most interesting thing is that it says they are going to soon replace in app redemption with a mobile browser experience. Buckle in D2Ders looks like it's changing again.

End run around Apple? Because right now you can't buy anything on the iOS apps. It just adds to an interest queue and then you have to wait for an email (or log on to the Android app) to actually make the M2D purchase.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
End run around Apple? Because right now you can't buy anything on the iOS apps. It just adds to an interest queue and then you have to wait for an email (or log on to the Android app) to actually make the M2D purchase.
Perhaps. I can actually imagine a scenario where you need to take a picture of the disc or something and await approval.

Either way I fully expect redeeming to get harder.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Perhaps. I can actually imagine a scenario where you need to take a picture of the disc or something and await approval.

Either way I fully expect redeeming to get harder.

Considering all the issues VUDU has with Instawatch misfires, I don't put much faith in their tech department.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Considering all the issues VUDU has with Instawatch misfires, I don't put much faith in their tech department.
I actually was one of those poor souls that had their email and password stolen when they were hacked. And actually had somebody hack my email as well as some other accounts. Emailed them about it and they sent me the standard reply they sent everybody else. Went on their forums they deleted my post.

Another time I emailed them because my Mom bought a movie on my account but didn't watch it and I asked them to cancel. 6 months later I got a reply saying that they would give me a refund.

But, their digital offerings are so spectacular I couldn't stay away.

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
It's just...there is no rhyme or reason why stuff breaks. Sometimes it works great. Then it randomly fails. And when it fails you get the most unhelpful support agents ever.

Actual support conversation I had:
"I didn't get my Instawatch movie."
"Well you can just redeem the code that comes in the box when the movie comes in."

And another:
"Your problem is that you don't have your Walmart account linked to your VUDU account."
"Yes, I do. It's no even possible for me to de-link them."
"No it's not linked. Go here (Walmart URL) and tell me what you see."
"That just re-directs me to my VUDU library."
"Oh, hrm, I guess you are linked then."

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks again Captive!

If anyone could shed some light, I'm having trouble redeeming the Rick and Morty code he gave me. It just says "somethings not right" on Vudu (I know it's a UV code). Is this the correct link I should be redeeming from? I dont see anything on the actual UV site

https://my.vudu.com/redeem.html?pdefid=10:2701

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
It's just...there is no rhyme or reason why stuff breaks. Sometimes it works great. Then it randomly fails. And when it fails you get the most unhelpful support agents ever.

Actual support conversation I had:
"I didn't get my Instawatch movie."
"Well you can just redeem the code that comes in the box when the movie comes in."

And another:
"Your problem is that you don't have your Walmart account linked to your VUDU account."
"Yes, I do. It's no even possible for me to de-link them."
"No it's not linked. Go here (Walmart URL) and tell me what you see."
"That just re-directs me to my VUDU library."
"Oh, hrm, I guess you are linked then."
Man, that is just sad. smh. But I do have to imagine this stuff can get pretty complicated. Is itunes much better in support? I remember I tried to redeem a Lion King code years ago and it said it worked but the movie would not show up. They were no help at all, in the end just said that code is expired but here have a free rental credit. I unlinked itunes and relinked and that fixed the problem. I still have that free movie rental to this day, shows as 1 Credit.

NeoKnight

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, got a code for Independence Day Resurgence (Blu) (I don't remember if I redeemed it, but I doubt it so it should be good).

Quote for code. And post when used so others know. Thx.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Hey, got a code for Independence Day Resurgence (Blu) (I don't remember if I redeemed it, but I doubt it so it should be good).

Quote for code. And post when used so others know. Thx.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Redeemed it. Thanks for the movie.

Gravidee

Oct 28, 2017
Just wanted to ask, but when a Disney code is entered on the Digital Redeem website, the code technically hasn't been used right? If I wanted to check for someone else if the code works then I can enter to check it and then give it to them without issue?

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Another giveaway of Blade Runner 2049. I have the 4K UHD and have no intention of every watching it again digitally. Just be the first to PM me and I'll send the code tonight or tomorrow.

Edit: Damn that was quick, been claimed