• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
A random cut and paste from my Screen Pass movies. If three people want to borrow one holler in the thread. :)
e8FFk7C.png
Can I borrow Gattaca?

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
What's the easiest way to see your Screen Pass movies? Mine are in a long single row... I'd like to screenshot them as a grid lol

1 gift from Nama

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Nama Nama!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Nama said:

These are our awesome prizes:

• movieredeem.com movieredeem.com: Knives Out - Won by Cap'n Cook Cap'n Cook (19 entries)

Travo

Oct 27, 2017
South Carolina
MA and Apple question. My wife's Apple account is the one that we have for movies anywhere. Is there a way to combine my movies with hers on MA?

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
3 Movies to screen pass if anyone is interested.
I would give priority to people that don't have screen pass yet in order to have them join in on the fun and share their collection. So mention if you do or do not have it yet. 😊

rP1FpvZ.png

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA

Lothars

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This is what I want to know. I have a lot of movies on Vudu because of their fairly good sales. This makes me nervous.
I don't necessarily think it's either other than deals that were at walmart will not happen now or maybe they will depending what fandango does with walmart but my guess is that part of it won't exist but the service itself is fine.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
Should be good honestly. Walmart sucks. Fandango is a Comcast/AT&T company and I'd rather have that than even Walmart. Either way, MoviesAnywhere shouldn't be affected. I imagine at worst they fold Vudu into FandangoNOW.
Yea, but Walmart was at least an outsider to the digital content world and gave them competition, whereas Comcast ATT are most definitely not in the same boat.

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Yea, but Walmart was at least an outsider to the digital content world and gave them competition, whereas Comcast ATT are most definitely not in the same boat.
I'm not sure I see what's good about Walmart getting power over digital content? Are you just saying it was good to have more storefronts? In that sense, sure I guess. Though how many storefronts are viable before we end up with a bunch of crap ones with shitty apps like AMC Theatres on Demand and Redbox On Demand? Seems like splitting storefronts leaves consumers with poorly maintained services because none of them have the resources that fewer big services can manage like iTunes and such.

Anyway, the less Walmart owns, the better. I'll take the new owners over Walmart, iffy as they are themselves.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
I'm not sure I see what's good about Walmart getting power over digital content? Are you just saying it was good to have more storefronts? In that sense, sure I guess. Though how many storefronts are viable before we end up with a bunch of crap ones with shitty apps like AMC Theatres on Demand and Redbox On Demand? Seems like splitting storefronts leaves consumers with poorly maintained services because none of them have the resources that fewer big services can manage like iTunes and such.

Anyway, the less Walmart owns, the better. I'll take the new owners over Walmart, iffy as they are themselves.

It was good to have a storefront from a company that 1) had to also worry about selling physical stuff 2) does not have digital content of its own to hide behind a paywall and 3) had deep pockets to do real deals. I don't mind all the crappy small storefronts for rentals, and after all it's a buyer beware type market even for purchases. But if we say only super good storefronts should be allowed that leaves us with 2-3 choices which has destroyed consumer focused measures in so many other industries. I guess I am skeptical of ATT/Comcast more than I am worried about the Walmart conglomerate.

SecondVariety

Oct 29, 2017
Bad. Fandango is all about lousy customer service as they just hide and don't respond when there is an important issue. Their whole business model is built around non refubdable tickets. The Fandango shop which sells merch has the worst customer service of any online storefront I have ever used. In contrast Vudu has been helpful and responsive every time I have had an issue, though that has only mainly been with rentals expiring a little early.