• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PhoncipleBone

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Ok all the 1917 code is up for grabs. Post your favorite moment from a Sam Mendes film.
600px-AB-SigPistol8.JPG

5 gifts from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 5 gifts from FrsDvl FrsDvl!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

FrsDvl said:
Jumanji, Blade Runner and 1917 are Canada only.

The mummy movies I'm not sure, it doesn't mention anything about Canada.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Movie Movie: Blade Runner 2049 digitalredeem.warnerbros.com - Won by mtj8033 mtj8033 (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: 1917 universalredeem.com - Won by woo woo (3 entries)
  • Movie Movie: The Mummy 1999 universalredeem.com - Won by Shogun_of_Truth Shogun_of_Truth (3 entries)
  • Movie Movie: Mummy Returns universalredeem.com - Won by Olengie Olengie (1 entry)
  • Movie Movie: Jumanji next level Sony pictures.com/caredeem - Won by Arttemis Arttemis (2 entries)

Zippedpinhead

Oct 25, 2017
I will enter for one of the mummy movies, if I win and its Canada only I will let you know or Start a new Giftbot for it.

2 gifts from AlmostMilk

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from AlmostMilk AlmostMilk!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

AlmostMilk said:
This is my first giveaway. Had some codes for the Bad Boys movies from seeing it in theaters. Already own the movies so enjoy!

To get your digital copies of BAD BOYS and BAD BOYS II from AMC Theatres On Demand:
1. Go to amctheatres.com/movies/bad-boys-bad-boys-2-bundle-62700
2. Press the 'Buy' button on the page and log into your AMC Stubs account.
3. Choose your preferred resolution (HD or SD).
4. Enter code in the 'On Demand Promo Code' field below payment information to apply the discount of your complimentary movies.
5. Press 'Purchase' and the movies will appear in your On Demand Library.*

1. Go to https://www.wearevinyl.com/
2. Enter code and hit enter (or click the arrow).
3. You will be directed to download the BAD BOYS FOR LIFE soundtrack.

• AMC On Demand AMC On Demand: Bad Boys and Bad Boys 2 Movie Codes - Won by AdamScottAukerman AdamScottAukerman (7 entries)
  • Wearevinyl Wearevinyl: Bad Boys For Life Soundtrack

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'd like to thank FrsDvl for his generosity, but oh man, I feel like a dolt. I didn't see the disclaimer that Jumanji Next Level was CA only. I am not going to touch the code. I'm sorry for throwing a wrench in your giveaway plans!

FrsDvl

Oct 25, 2017
I'd like to thank FrsDvl for his generosity, but oh man, I feel like a dolt. I didn't see the disclaimer that Jumanji Next Level was CA only. I am not going to touch the code. I'm sorry for throwing a wrench in your giveaway plans!

All good, whoever else that entered for Jumanji, if you can message me, or even Artemis you can have the code.

mtj8033

Dec 27, 2017
I too failed at reading and didn't see that the blade runner code was CA. Sorry about that, haven't touched it either and apologies for messing up.

Thank you FrsDvl for the giveaway and sorry for the trouble.

NealMcCauley

Oct 27, 2017
*Drumroll*

0792d7efad4816dd0d537309e267412503faddb0.gifv

There's too many scenes in this movie to pick just one (teaching his son to drive, virtually every scene with Jude Law, the beach house at the end) but this scene was the one that gave me goosebumps

I'm going with this one. Both for being an excellent .gif and also mentioning the driving scene. That and the initial robberies ("The name's Sullivan. Want me to spell it?") are my favorite parts of the movie.

PM incoming!

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017
*Drumroll*

I'm going with this one. Both for being an excellent .gif and also mentioning the driving scene. That and the initial robberies ("The name's Sullivan. Want me to spell it?") are my favorite parts of the movie.

PM incoming!
I absolutely love the robbery scenes. Thanks so much I can't wait to check out 1917 in 4K with the gf! Also a nod to the other entrants. There were some great choices among them

2 gifts from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from FrsDvl FrsDvl!

This is a first-come first-serve giveaway. Any claimed prize will instantly be delivered.

FrsDvl said:
Let's try this again, codes only work in Canada. Don't enter if you're not in Canada. First come first served this time.

Redeem 1917 @ universalredeem.com

And

Jumanji @ sonypictures.com/caredreem

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't able to make use of the Bad Boys 1 & 2 code I won earlier from AlmostMilk!'s giveaway as the AMC Theatre website's joining process seems to be broken. If anyone already has an account and would like the code, send me a PM. First come first serve.

---

EDIT: Claimed by jon bones

1 gift from FrsDvl

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from FrsDvl FrsDvl!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

FrsDvl said:
Should be US and Canada. Redeemable on redeemdigitalmovie.com

1 gift from The Iron Yuppie

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from The Iron Yuppie The Iron Yuppie!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

The Iron Yuppie said:
Thanks to @FrsDvl

But this code doesn't appear to work in the US.
So most likely Canada only @ redeemdigitalmovie.com

• Movie Movie: Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker - Won by Lothars Lothars (8 entries)

MoosiferX

Oct 27, 2017
Richland, WA
My girlfriend and I moved in together - she had a bunch of unused codes! Here's the ones I had doubles of - I didn't feel like making it a contest I'm sorry!

Antman - P5DWPA7B8Z2
Guardians of the Galaxy (?) - TB2M75RK2DS
Doctor Strange - QQ8B5G4DTHG
Pacific Rim - FYY7TKCGFM4W
Mad Max: Fury Road - JYM236KTHGVY
Star Wars: Force Awakens - KQ7ZS3QC685
Silver Linings Playbook - 3XXWKE477W46
The LEGO Movie - 276F2J2F39C9
Jurassic Park III - AYTYY3Y4JEPF
The Lost World JP - 6TY3LE9P779H
Jurassic Park - LR4F9RPEXL79
Apollo 13 - RKP6XKFFHLJJ
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 32CN 6ZFV RVPV 9BE3
42 The Jackie Robinson Story - G3YBJ9XWC9BK

Last edited:

OtisPepperoni

Dec 5, 2017
My girlfriend and I moved in together - she had a bunch of unused codes! Here's the ones I had doubles of - I didn't feel like making it a contest I'm sorry!

Antman - P5DWPA7B8Z2
Guardians of the Galaxy (?) - TB2M75RK2DS
Doctor Strange - QQ8B5G4DTHG
Pacific Rim - FYY7TKCGFM4W
Mad Max: Fury Road - JYM236KTHGVY
Star Wars: Force Awakens - KQ7ZS3QC685
Silver Linings Playbook - 3XXWKE477W46
The LEGO Movie - 276F2J2F39C9
Jurassic Park III - AYTYY3Y4JEPF
The Lost World JP - 6TY3LE9P779H
Jurassic Park - LR4F9RPEXL79
Apollo 13 - RKP6XKFFHLJJ
Amazing Spider-Man 2 - 32CN 6ZFV RVPV 9BE3
42 The Jackie Robinson Story - G3YBJ9XWC9BK

Grabbed Pacific Rim and The Lost World. Thanks!