• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Beer Monkey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I have two UK codes for Mad Max: Fury Road (UHD).

I think the first one is for the regular movie. The code is 3GK9YBQ9YTHT.

The second one is, I think for the Black and Chrome edition. The code is 74MQFXMYHQKH.

It's really confusing as to how the inserts are labeled. That is part of the reason why I'm just posting the codes.

Please be polite and post if the code redemption worked for you, and which code you entered. Also please be polite and choose only one and leave the other code to someone else.

The reason I'm posting it this way is my lack of confidence over which code is which.

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Terminator 2: Judgement Day

This is from the regular 1080p Lionsgate disc

XBBBKT7YB7JM

Redeem through redeemmovie.com

Enjoy!

Nov 1, 2017
So... I have these Ultraviolet codes for some DC animated films that I have no idea what it even is and apparently I have to be in the UK to use them anyway. I have no idea what this is but if someone wants them they can have them.

Says to redeem on warnerbros.co.uk/redeem

I have one code for Justice League vs. Teen Titans and one for Teen Titans: The Judas Contract

Judas Contract says to redeem by 31/12/2020, the other doesn't say anything but I'd guess it's by 2019 since it came out the year before but I can't guarantee anything.

So to the best of my knowledge; Ultraviolet, UK only.

Justice League vs Teen Titans
XVJYVVWF6C3K

Teen Titans: The Judas Contract
Q6JWG37MVXV9

krae_man

Master of Balan Wonderworld
Oct 25, 2017
Man it's getting harder and harder to find cheap blurays up here in Canada. Less and less stuff is making it into the $10 bargain bin.

Guardians 2 is still like $25 for the bluray/DVD/Digital version combo or it's free on Netflix. There is no in between. Like seriously movie studios? Bluray is dying because you are idiots with your pricing.

Anyway, I have 15 vouchers here. I buy some of my movies used so there's a chance a couple of these codes are redeemed already. Also I'm in Canada so some codes may be region locked, although past experience says that's only a problem the other way around for some reason.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
thanks so much for ghost in the shell krae_man, my first get from the thread :)

and yeah, disney/pixar/marvel movies are always expensive. usually the newest disney/marvel release can be had on black friday for cheapish < $10, otherwise you are screwed, even iron man 1 is pricey. I ended up joining the disney movie club to get all the marvel movies, came out to be around $8ish per movie and i highly recommend it (make sure you research a promo code though)

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I've got a couple extra NA UV codes lying around (not sure if they're actually restricted to NA or are region free).
They've just recently passed expiration, but probably still work.

Edge of Tomorrow (UV)
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (itunes and UV)

Drop a reply if you'd like to try one.

If either are still available I'd like one :)

Dokkaebi G0SU

Nov 2, 2017
Man it's getting harder and harder to find cheap blurays up here in Canada. Less and less stuff is making it into the $10 bargain bin.

Guardians 2 is still like $25 for the bluray/DVD/Digital version combo or it's free on Netflix. There is no in between. Like seriously movie studios? Bluray is dying because you are idiots with your pricing.

Anyway, I have 15 vouchers here. I buy some of my movies used so there's a chance a couple of these codes are redeemed already. Also I'm in Canada so some codes may be region locked, although past experience says that's only a problem the other way around for some reason.

PM me top three. First come first served:

Ted(uv)
Gold(itunes)
Ghost in the Shell(itunes)-Taken
Assassins Creed(itunes)
Xmen Apocalypse(itunes or Uv)
Wonder Woman(WB Movies all access)(May be Canada Only)
Spectre(itunes or UV)
Resident Evil Final Chapter(uv)
Logan(itunes)
Jack Reacher Never Go Back(UV)
Ice Age(itunes or UV)
Ice Age Collision Course(Itunes or UV)
Deadpool(itunes or UV)
Patriots Day(eonefilms)
Passengers(UV)

I have no idea what some of these services are. I hope you guys who want the freebies know what they are.

Happy Boxing Day.

thank you for Jack Reacher!!!!!!

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Blade Runner The Final Cut UK Digital Copy

Name the movie written by one the writers of Blade Runner, starring Bruce Willis.
First to answer correctly gets the code.

Last edited:

Markitron

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
Got a code for Alien Covenant in 4K. It's UK/Ireland only! Please post if you take it so that people aren't wasting their valuable Christmas drinking time trying to redeem it.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Vashetti

Oct 27, 2017
Got a code for Alien Covenant in 4K. It's UK/Ireland only! Please post if you take it so that people aren't wasting their valuable Christmas drinking time trying to redeem it.
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

I went to redeem it, then found it was only for Google Play, if that interests anyone.