• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
Two more to giveaway from me

Life (2017)
Hacksaw Ridge (2016)

first to reply and quote one gets it

Oct 25, 2017
361.jpg

Not quoting because I'm not claiming it.

OP
OP
Chessguy1

Chessguy1

Oct 25, 2017
just a small PSA

if you buy a blu-ray from walmart, if you scan the receipt from an instore purchase in the walmart app, or if you buy from walmart.com, walmart will give you a digital copy of the movie (not all movies supported but a ton are). if the movie includes a digital code physically, you will have two codes. walmart actually owns vudu.

https://www.walmart.com/cp/instawatch/1228693

all the codes i gaveaway were the extras i had doing this. definitely will prioritize buying blu-rays there in the future

Canyon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
John Wick digital copy

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
Turns out my movies came earlier than expected. I'll have more to post throughout the week.

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Passengers UK Digital Copy

Hidden content
Repost from the first page.If someone has already redeemed the code, then ignore.

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
Hey just want to say anyone who is a Tmobile member, they have a free Vudu rental as part of their T-Mobile Tuesdays. Now here is the trick, they give you a $5.50 credit that you can use any way you want. I use that to scan my Blu-ray UPC codes to convert them to digital! I lost the case to one of my blu-rays and was surprised to find that the scanner worked on a UPC image I found on an image search. Fancy that.

pantsattack

Oct 25, 2017
Hey just want to say anyone who is a Tmobile member, they have a free Vudu rental as part of their T-Mobile Tuesdays. Now here is the trick, they give you a $5.50 credit that you can use any way you want. I use that to scan my Blu-ray UPC codes to convert them to digital! I lost the case to one of my blu-rays and was surprised to find that the scanner worked on a UPC image I found on an image search. Fancy that.
Codes they specify as for rentals can be used to buy Disc to Digital?

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kingsman: The Secret Service UK Digital Copy

Which is the name of the movie from the same director that starred Daniel Craig?
First to reply correctly will get the code.

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Unforgiven Digital Copy (Spain only)

Which actor in this movie played Albus Dumbledore in the Harry Potter movies?
First to reply correctly will get the code.

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
I'm giving away 3 codes for Cars 1, 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales! Just post the best scene from a Pixar movie or the Pirates movies! Great quotes from any of the movies are also acceptable. :D I'll pick the best one and the winner will get a pm! US Codes btw.

tenor.gif

:)

Oct 27, 2017
I'm giving away 3 codes for Cars 1, 3 and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell no Tales! Just post the best scene from a Pixar movie or the Pirates movies! Great quotes from any of the movies are also acceptable. :D I'll pick the best one and the winner will get a pm! US Codes btw.

I'm a fan of how this moment from the ride made it into the first Pirates movie:
https://youtu.be/ZQd8XiCzpdc

Miggytronz

Oct 26, 2017
Virginia Beach, VA

Toy-Story.jpg

This always had me laughing so hard because we all know wtf he was touching.

Cars 3 please.

Oct 25, 2017

BAD

Oct 25, 2017
USA
One of my faves "Where's my super suit?!" scene from The Incredibles

DanTheMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

"Not everyone can become a great artist, but a great artist can come from anywhere." from Remy in Ratatouille

Great spin on the famous you can do anything you set your mind to no matter where you're from

i3allistic

Nov 17, 2017
giphy.gif

i love rex in toy story ...and it's also fitting it gaming related =X

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017

Thank you Jack.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
Gets me every time.

Velasco

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kingsman The Secret Service Digital Copy (UK) The code is available again.Which movie from the director of Kingsman featured Robert De Niro? First to reply correctly will get the code.

Kaiken

Oct 25, 2017
Game of Thrones: Season Four

Hidden content

Please let everyone know if it was redeemed.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC