• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
I'm still pre-coffee this morning, but here's how I have it worked out:

OP
Friend A
Friend B
Friend C
Girlfriend of C
Person X (from dating app)

OP showed A a risqué pic of X. A showed B. C and GF of C got pissed at OP for showing it. OP, in trying to discuss/clarify with C and GF of C, learned that GF of C didn't have OP's number and handed phone to GF of C to get their number. GF of C read a text from A or B to OP that called GF of C a twat.

GF of C, in addition to being pissed about OP showing A and B a risqué pic of X, is also now potentially pissed at OP and A or B for calling them a twat.

OP is undecided if they are pissed at GF of C for reading that text.
Thank you but I need a MS Paint version

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
Yes, definitely justified for showing my friend Jen my dating profile and her attempting to showing Kim the public nude picture and then Kim getting mad at not me, but my friend Jen.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.
tumblr_nqxzx03CdD1qj6sk2o1_500.gifv

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
My friend Jen wanted to see a dating app that I was using, but on the app people can post semi nudes so thus guy that loves showing off his ass so my friend Jen and I looked at it and my other friend Lisa wanted to see it, but Kim who is my friend Josh girlfriend got pissed and THOUGHT we were sharing private nudes.

She got mad at Jen and was aggressive towards her. Jen and I were texting and i said that's strange and Jen said "she's acting like a twat"

Later that night I handed my phone to Kim so she can enter her phone number and she looked at my private texts to Jen and saw the message.

Should I be pissed that she read private texts?

Sounds like you all deserve each other

GungHo

Nov 27, 2017
"My friends girlfriend/my friend"

She is both my friend, but also I met through my friend Josh who I known first.
I am going to give you an idea. Ask the moderators to lock this. This will never progress past comments on your wacky OP. Then, story board this. Use post-its or something. Put it all in proper order. Use short sentences to explain each story post-it. Then, consider posting this again in about a week if you think it really needs to be posted.

trashbandit

Dec 19, 2019
Unless you gave her the phone opened on the offending conversation, it's pretty fucked up that she went through your messages. That's a huge boundary violation and I would have a hard time trusting that person for a long time after.

Addi

Oct 25, 2017
Why would she get pissed at nudes? Sounds like she had a beef with Jen already, then checked your phone for more ammo

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Josh and Kim are boyfriend and girlfriend, and Kim is also your friend. Ok figured that out. But Kim is mad at Jen for showing pictures of semi nude dude on Tinder or because she was called a "twat"? Why is she mad about the picture?

KCroxtonJr

Oct 28, 2017
There. Fixed the whole op now.
Sounds like Kim was suspicious that shit was being talked behind her back after the initial confrontation, and seems like she was right considering Jen called her a twat. Should she have went to check your messages? Of course not.

In the end, all three of you did something wrong, so I guess you should all be mad at each other?

Idk but good luck, friends/friends girlfriends can be hard to deal with

astro

Oct 25, 2017
Because you just said I start all the drama. Am I supposed to not defend myself. Gaslighting isn't cool dude.
I said you are decently responsible judging from your threads and posts, which are often overly dramatic and needlessly aggressive.

That isn't gaslighting, so drop that nonsense please.

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
I said you are decently responsible judging from your threads and posts, which are often overall dramatic and needlessly aggressive.

That isn't gaslighting, so drop that nonsense please.

It is when the op isn't "aggressive", maybe a bit dramatic? Sure, the story is stupid absolutely.

But you don't need to say I start the drama and then get mad at me for defending myself.

That is gaslighting.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
It is when the op isn't "aggressive", maybe a bit dramatic? Sure, the story is stupid absolutely.

But you don't need to say I start the drama and then get mad at me for defending myself.

That is gaslighting.
Your threads look like you get caught up in petty drama easily.

Your replies in this thread in ALL CAPS show you are quick to anger and switch to aggression easily.

It is not gaslighting to say it seems you are partly responsible here.

And please don't call me dude, my pronouns are right there.

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
Your threads look like you get caught up in petty drama easily.

Your replies in this thread in ALL CAPS show you are quick to anger.

It is not gaslighting to say it seems you are partly responsible here.

And please don't call me dude, my pronouns are right there.

I work with dramatic people. Story of my life.

I was putting all caps because you basically just said i deserve all the wrongful accusations I got at work (if you really read the other thread you would see this)

I'm sorry. When i say dude I don't mean guy, I literally call anyone dude, men, women, non binary people, etc.

GeoGonzo

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Madrid, Spain
The math nerd in me made me solve this immediately.

N = 6, cookies = 24 right?
DarlingEssentialEuropeanfiresalamander-size_restricted.gif

Porcupine posted the real answer earlier:
Yeah it's 5 ;)

"If you thought the answer was six, you'll have to think again. Reread the question. It asks for how many friends will come to the party.

That means you have to take the little girl away from the total. The answer is six people minus one."

Last edited:

astro

Oct 25, 2017
I work with dramatic people. Story of my life.

I was putting all caps because you basically just said i deserve all the wrongful accusations I got at work (if you really read the other thread you would see this)

I'm sorry. When i say dude I don't mean guy, I literally call anyone dude, men, women, non binary people, etc.
You are infering I said things I didn't and taking things far too persoanally. If you cannot see how something like this could lead to issues with other people and help contribute to drama (I said you were partly responsible, not solely), then I don't know what else to say.

And please try to adjust that language. Plenty of non-binary folks do not like being called dude.

OP
OP
Meelow

Meelow

Oct 31, 2017
You are infering I said things I didn't and taking things far too persoanally. If you cannot see how something like this could lead to issues with other people and help contribute to drama (I said you were partly responsible, not solely), then I don't know what else to say.

And please try to adjust that language. Plenty of non-binary folks do not like being called dude.

I'm just going to close this thread. This is not worth going back and fourth over stupid drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.