• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

HOW Drunk I be???

• Just right .8

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Not enough .16

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Too much .26

Votes: 27 55.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subpar Scrub

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP you're a drunk bish, go hit that water and get some zzz fam

We should have a "drunk reviews for games" thread. I think we'd get some fresh takes and surprisingly honest represenations of a person's issues with a game.

Love how you start with issues as opposed to likes. Classic glass half-full Era 😂

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
OP you're a drunk bish, go hit that water and get some zzz fam

Love how you start with issues as opposed to likes. Classic glass half-full Era 😂

What people like about a game are not exactly a secret. But most people wouldn't usually admit in a thread that they hate Mario because they can't past the first jump or that they don't play racing games because they have no idea how to handle a car with a gamepad, twisting and turning the controller instead then realizing nothing happens. Such honest takes would be welcome :P

Qasiel

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Man, who hasn't behuhu'd the rubhive at this point?

Crack on, Op 😁

OP
OP
Handicapped Duck

Handicapped Duck

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
May 20, 2018
Ponds
What people like about a game are not exactly a secret. But most people wouldn't usually admit in a thread that they hate Mario because they can't past the first jump or that they don't play racing games because they have no idea how to handle a car with a gamepad, twisting and turning the controller instead then realizing nothing happens. Such honest takes would be welcome :P
I love Mario

ColdSun

Together, we are strangers
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Thread locked. It's sleepy time for all of us now.

Status
Not open for further replies.