• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Wag

Nov 3, 2017
I just ate a half a bag of trail mix and now I feel like there are rocks in my stomach.

Help me Era.

BLEEN

Oct 27, 2017
Raw almonds can be realllly hard to digest.
Yeah something like 75% of nutrition is absorbed:
m.ajcn.nutrition.org

The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition | Oxford Academic

The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition is a peer reviewed journal from the American Society of Nutrition that publishes original research studies relevant t

Link not working for whatever reason. This should be fine:
academic.oup.com

Discrepancy between the Atwater factor predicted and empirically measured energy values of almonds in human diets

ABSTRACT. Background: The energy content of foods is primarily determined by the Atwater factors, which may not be accurate for certain food groups. Nuts are a

Squarehard

Oct 27, 2017
Fat_eaad80_2353625.jpg

Shining Star

Banned
May 14, 2019
Haha you'll be fine OP. I eat alot of nuts too, there good for a quick snack that gives you an energy boost.

Dezzy

Oct 25, 2017
USA
Something about nuts is just addicting. If there is a jar of peanuts in the kitchen, I'll grab a handful every time I go in there. Then I feel overly full.

Dork Knight

Feb 20, 2018
Wow. I'm really sorry. I don't normally say prayers, but I may say one for you. Maybe. I'm a little tired. But I'll think about it.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I'm so proud of the users making Kung Pow references, thank you

sHitman

Banned
Dec 17, 2017
I know someone who ate only roasted and salted pistachios three days straight until he started bleeding when taking a shit. They cut into his anus. He was in serious pain.

Oct 27, 2017
Ireland
I recently ate a 200g bag of roasted and salted nuts, and had a gallbladder attack, which ended up with me in hospital. Hope it's not the same for you!