• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
begging for tags like real rookies. pros befriend mods, buy them steam games, and zoom their thanksgiving dinner.

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Naito losing the belt to Switchblade, as Gedo laughs in the background, will make you FEEL fired.

Naito could lose the belt to Yoshi-HASHI tomorrow and I still saw him win the fucking thing by finally beating Okada in the main event of WrestleKingdom at the Tokyo Dome live in person.

You can't hurt me with this

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
I say just give the tag for the number to the last person who guessed that wasn't a dupe.

Gogo_ZvC

Oct 29, 2017
in my days being "it" sucked and tagging felt good, nowadays tagging someone puts you in a prison cell for breaking social distancing guidelines

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Seriously though that must have been so amazing.

Glad you could have that moment before the virus fuckery hit.

That 1,2,3 was the most pure 3 seconds of bliss in my life.

I hold onto that memory so much right now. When I'm feeling down I go into my mind and remind myself I saw the Naito moment. I replay that 3 count in my mind time and time again. Sometimes I still surprise myself by remembering that I was there for that.... feels like 10 years ago lol

It is my favourite wrestling match of all time.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
And now, ladies and gents, I leave you with this beautiful music.

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
tenor.gif

Sander VF

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia
That 1,2,3 was the most pure 3 seconds of bliss in my life.

I hold onto that memory so much right now. When I'm feeling down I go into my mind and remind myself I saw the Naito moment. I replay that 3 count in my mind time and time again. Sometimes I still surprise myself by remembering that I was there for that.... feels like 10 years ago lol

It is my favourite wrestling match of all time.
Despite getting into wrestling a bit over the last couple of years, I never felt like I'd really want to attend a live event... except the Wrestle Kingdoms. There is just something special about them.

And, as a Naito fan, witnessing the culmination of Naito's arc in that moment was surely a unique feeling.

Congrats.

I hope you get to attend next year too
to breathe with the Switchblade

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
Despite getting into wrestling a bit over the last couple of years, I never felt like I'd really want to attend a live event... except the Wrestle Kingdoms. There is just something special about them.

And, as a Naito fan, witnessing the culmination of Naito's arc in that moment was surely a unique feeling.

Congrats.

I hope you get to attend next year too
to breathe with the Switchblade

I'll be going in 2021 was gonna go next year but things are too up in the air.

I highly recommend a WK

I hit the jackpot at this one.

I literally can say I've seen every IWGP and NEVER title change hands

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it me, or this thread turned out super awesome for most of us, but a bit of a monkey's paw wish for OP?

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe nobody posted this vid. Shame on all of you. 😜

Last edited:

caff!!!

Oct 29, 2017
Once I have the forbidden power of my stand <The gentle touch of a lesbian> I will be unstoppable

Menome

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I'm still waiting on my request for a "Lesbian Space Princess" tag from GAF about seven years ago. It's been so long now, that I don't even remember what it was in connection to. 🤷‍♀️

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Pretty funny to read through the aftermath here, those new tags are hilarious. I like having the tag so I hope mine stays. I mean I wish it said "the defalt option" or like "defalt tag" but "the fallen" is better then not having one.