• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sappyday

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Imagine what the next generation of posters will think of us. They'll think we're the last remnants of the elite. Why would I stain our creed by asking for it to be removed. Don't bring shame to us poster.

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I give up. What is the fallen? Why are some people the fallen?
www.resetera.com

Only half of those who posted in this thread are still unbanned... (Can you defeat Thanos and avenge the Fallen? check highlights for Final Challenge)

Listen, it’s a simple calculus. This universe is finite. Its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correction. As such, if you choose to participate in this thread, there is a 50/50 chance you will be banned until the release of Avengers Endgame on...

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hecht is clearly a 78 kind of guy, I expect my check and sternly written letter in the mail.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
74 clicks and the correct answer

Hecht

Too damn tired
Administrator
Oct 24, 2017

this really doesn't work on mobile with so many indents so I will assume it says "made you look"

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Can I at least get a new tag for clicking this as many times as my browser would allow

Sawneeks

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You can get 6 clicks in before this just breaks on mobile.

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yo no. We lost 5 years of our life when we returned. We gotta stick together and remember our heritage.

Sorian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Anatole

Mar 25, 2020
I will give you a chance with a different game (the other is still going, and people can play this one as well)

I am thinking of a song. It sounds like a funeral dirge at a carnival. It's a somewhat-popular band. My wife likes this song. I hate it. The lyrics are also strange. Post that song here.

I wouldn't call this carnival-y, but it's in a minor key, fits the somewhat popular band thing, and definitely can be disliked. I'll shoot